What's behind door number 4?

Fried eggs anyone?
Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:23 pm

By original I take it you mean the 8-bit versions?

I've gotta feeling it doesn't end.

A long time ago, I did an infinate lives thing on the Speccy version, I beat the 20 levels upside down, then after level 30 upside down, I ended up back in level 10 upside down, I gave up at that point.

I think this Puzzle room level is where the Fantasy World Illusion idea came from.

thomasz
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby thomasz » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 am

How many levels in that game? :v2_dizzy_confused2:

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby DizzyFanUK » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:11 am

Adz is right.

After completing all 4 levels, you get to start all over again from level 1, but this time the screen turns upside down and left/right keys are reversed.
After completing all 4 levels like that again the game reverses to the right way up and you go back to the start of level 1 again, keeping your score as you go and so on and so on...it never ends.

I did this using the St version on an emulator by cheating to save the game as i went so it looked like dizzy never died. (for the upside down bits, I cheated again by reversing the key direction for left/right arrows and flipped the screen using ctrl+alt+up/down) so it was like playing normally.

Does anyone know if theres a cheat code to enter in the high score table? like in Fantasy world?

:v2_dizzy_happy:

btw - The ctr+alt+arrows is pretty cool - I did that to someones computer at work and it ws funny watching them panic when they thought theyd got a virus! ho-ho!
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin: