The only Dizzy game without Dizzy in the title

Trouble saving all the Yolkfolk?
AndyUK
Hard Boiled Egg

The only Dizzy game without Dizzy in the title

Postby AndyUK » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:45 pm

or is it?

also in my opinion the best 8 bit dizzy game, or at least the most fun. (Cpc and Spectrum versions)

The c64 bubble dizzy comes in at a close 2nd though.

AndyC
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby AndyC » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:00 pm

The version of Fast Food that I have is just called Fast Food (as opposed to Fast Food Dizzy). Having said that, I have seen both titles used, so Kwik Snax is the only Dizzy game where Dizzy is never in the title.

ingolemo
Free Range Egg

Postby ingolemo » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:31 am

Kwik Snax is the best arcade game, certainly.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:26 pm

its a great game.. but to be honest Fast food and Go dizzy go are very good and fun to play..

hate to say it but Bubble, panic and rapids are ones i haven't giving much time to... including the alternative version of Kwik snax.

I always thought it was Kwik snax dizzy.. oh well.

AndyC
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby AndyC » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:38 pm

Meph wrote:its a great game.. but to be honest Fast food and Go dizzy go are very good and fun to play...

I would agree, although to be frank there isn't a great deal of difference between Kwik Snax & Go Dizzy Go.

I was never particularly good at the arcade-style games, so the first time I completed Kwik Snax gave me the most satisfaction I've ever had out of finishing a game.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Well Go! Dizzy Go! was pretty much a 2 player Kwik Snax (Daisy SMS & Denzil NES) and I'm assuming the storyline is different too.

And Fast Food wasn't really supposed to have Dizzy's name on the title, but it does here though :p

I finished the Spectrum version of Kwik Snax with ease, the Amiga I still need to try and beat.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 pm

Go dizzy go had enough differences than Kwick Snax other then the bonus rounds. it was simile, but enough changes.

I always loved fast food when i used to play it on the.... ... Amiga.. (the one with the green screen?) not as fun as it was back then, but a more then welcome dizzy addition.. (Dos version is horrbale)

AndyUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby AndyUK » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:06 pm

I have two copies of Kwik snax, a cassette that came with Dizzy#s excellent adventures and a single game i bought when it first game out.

On the single copy it's called Kwick snax on the cassette. Anyone else notice that small spelling error?

Mine is the Amstrad cpc version