Amiga Version Toys...

Working 9-5 at the Dizzy warehouse!
darkly
Free Range Egg

Amiga Version Toys...

Post by darkly » Thu May 26, 2016 8:49 am

So, I used a cheat engine to discover the secret toys in this game. The first one is the Teddy Bear. I only got this toy once. But after cheating right and left I have managed to get the blue ball and the toy car. Once I figured out the cheat code for the toys, I checked them all out. The final one is the rubber ducky. But there is something that I don't understand. This game never seems to end!

I am not even sure if it is possible to get all the toys, or if there is an ending screen. But I wanted to share this story with you all. If I remember correctly there are 9 or 10 toys in total. Why did they create such a difficult and a cruel Dizzy game is beyond me. :v2_dizzy_blink: ;)

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 pm

The 16-bit version is beyond ridiculous, they make the shapes drop quickly on a level so early on the game that It's close to unbeatable, I can't even get off one level the second the shapes drop rapidly.

I made a rant about the Spectrum version of this game a while ago when I got to the unplayable level 21 and learnt that the game has no ending.
http://www.yolkfolk.com/bb/showthread.p ... ectrum-but

I can't remember how many toys I managed to collect before I got to the difficult stage but I managed to get all the toys on the Spectrum.