Map

Raise the flag, become the prince, collect the cherries
and save the girl.
ShadesUK
Your Backpack is Empty

Map

Postby ShadesUK » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Heres a complete map of the Atari version for anyone who may need it.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:00 pm

Looking at the map, I always wondered why they made Pogie yellow instead of purple on the 16-bit version of this game lol

Anyway, thanks for posting this Shades :)

Joe
Free Range Egg

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:35 pm

[quote="Adz.M"]Looking at the map, I always wondered why they made Pogie yellow instead of purple on the 16-bit version of this game lol[quote]

It's probably to fit in with the machine's limited palette space. Having a quick look around the map, I can't see any purple graphics at all, so they've probably left it out of the game's colour scheme in favour of extra shades of blue/yellowish colours. The good thing about the ZX/C64 bitmap modes is that you can use all of the machine's available colours on the same screen, whereas the Amiga/Atari ST, like the Amstrad, can only display a certain amount of the many colours available to them simultaneously.

Gunnex
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Gunnex » Thu May 17, 2007 9:54 pm

I made a map of the NES version, but I lost it :drool:
I guess I'll make it again.

Bag of Magic Food
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Bag of Magic Food » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 am

I wondered if because the fluffle wasn't established as Pogie in the dialogue, they took it for some other random fluffle and gave it some other random color. Or perhaps they hadn't even established that there was one named fluffle that was always purple.

By the way, I don't see any map in ShadesUK's post. Did it get moved somewhere else, or do I have to do something special to see it?