Hi!

Tell the community about yourself.
Aca-gamer
Your Backpack is Empty

Hi!

Post by Aca-gamer » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 am

I?ve been a Dizzy fan for ages. But I?m only now encountering the community for the first time? I?m starting a blog on my experience with videogames (sort of semi-academic), and was just writing a post about the Spectrum and the early games I remember playing on it! Anyway, that?s how I ended up here. I had a whole mountain of free games from my uncle after he passed his computer on to me when I was around 7 or 8 years old. Magicland Dizzy was one of the first I remember actually purchasing. I remember being sooo excited getting it, and played it for ages! Got all the other games after that. Good times.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 am

Welcome to the Community. :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Magicland was one of my personal favourites too, but I had the C64 version first, then the Spectrum.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Salut

:tup:
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Welcome aboard!
Wow, the old Speccy went all the way round the world, and still worked upside down? :v2_dizzy_tongue2:
If you liked Magicland, why not try Grandad's new game "Back to Magicland" - everyone seems to be enjoying it (and most having a few problems getting past some tricky puzzles - lucky there's plenty of kind people here to help ;) )
Insert signature here

Aca-gamer
Your Backpack is Empty

Thanks!

Post by Aca-gamer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 am

Hi. Thanks for the warm welcome. I?m glad I found this site ? it?s always nice to come across communities like this where people can come together to share their passion ? especially when it?s for something like Dizzy, which I did not expect would still have a following after all this time. :dizzy_biggrin:
Aca-gamer.blogspot.com