Hello everyone!

Tell the community about yourself.
Stephen Orr
Your Backpack is Empty

Hello everyone!

Postby Stephen Orr » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi!

It was nice to meet all of the Dizzy fans who turned up to the big reveal event over the weekend! I had a great day, and I hope you all did too.

It was especially nice to have both of the Oliver Twins present - I've met them both previously, individually - but never together. It gave me the ideal opportunity to get my entire collection signed - which they graciously agreed to do, despite the fact that it took them absolutely ages :)

Although Wonderland Dizzy isn't the brand new Dizzy game I was hoping for, it's given me an excuse to play the old games again too. Personally, I'd love to see all of the old titles updated and re-released on modern formats - perhaps iOS, perhaps tvOS - and introduce them to a new generation of players who are more used to shooting things than solving puzzles! I don't know if any of you might want to get involved in that sort of effort, or whether someone already is - but count me in!

Cheers
Stephen

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:47 pm

Welcome to the Community, Stephen. :)

I was at the event in Cambridge too and we certainly had a lot of fun at the museum. :)

There are various PC remakes made by fans on this site, including the DizzyAGE remakes of the Spectrum adventure games.