Dizzy game Posters wanted

Throw those apples!
Dizzyt
Your Backpack is Empty

Dizzy game Posters wanted

Postby Dizzyt » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 am

Hello Everyone,

I loved playing the Dizzy games when I was younger.

I recently noticed that on some versions of the games you could get a free poster of that game. I thought the posters looked really cool and would like to try and own all of the different ones as I would like to frame them and put them on my walls.

I have got most of them now I think, but is there one for Dizzy down the rapids as I have not seen one anywhere?

the ones I have are as follows :-

Panic
Bubble
Kwick Snax
Fast food

Treasure Island
Fantasy World
Spellbound
Magicland
Prince of the Yolkfolk
Fantastic Dizzy
Crystal Kingdom

Any help would be most grateful, even if someone could say that there are others about and what game packs they would have come on and what consol ie Amiga etc.

Many thanks

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 pm

As far as I'm aware, the posters only came out on Dizzy games on the Amiga/Atari ST, except for Crystal Kingdom where I think every version had a poster.

We have them on our Posters page.

http://yolkfolk.com/site/page.php?id=23

To be honest, I don't know very much about the Posters apart from the ones we have on the site. And we're missing posters for Fast Food, Treasure Island and Magicland.

Dizzy down the Rapids and Dizzy TUCA never got made on the 16-bit systems hence why aren't any posters about.

Dizzyt
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Dizzyt » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello,

Thank you for that info.

So it would seem that I have all the available ones out there, except the "Fantastic adventures of Dizzy" poster, which I have not got yet.

I dont suppose anyone has one of those Mugs that they made, I would love to own one of them also :) .

Many thanks