Prince's secret sign?!

One for the hardcore fans...
Mataeus
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mataeus » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 pm

It also opens up whole new possibilities for speed-running the game with the highest score possible. I fail to see how a hi-score speed-run could NOT incorporate this feature from now on, and in those cases solving the puzzle in the alternate way and doing this bonus with the sign is the only way from now on...

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

I've been thinking that maybe this wasn't discovered before because we all remembered the puzzles from the the previous games (e.g. the speccy games) and we done it the way we remembered :)

And yes... high score will now be a challenge as well.

I think the walkthrough videos i've found yesterday on youtube are going to need a re-write lolololololol

we would be in the dark if this thread wasn't created

by the way... where is Dizzy9?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Q: What is Dizzy's favourite movie? A: ET - the Eggstra-Terrestrial :v2_dizzy_happy: zxspectrum.com.pt

Mataeus
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Mataeus » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 pm

He's probably off in that pool, basking in his 250,000 points of glory :P

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 pm

lolololololol

That crossed my mind too lolololololol... can someone, quietly, turn the water heater off, please?!?!?! lololol :v2_dizzy_tongue2: i bet that, deep in that cave, the water won't stay heat much time without the heater :v2_dizzy_tongue2:
Q: What is Dizzy's favourite movie? A: ET - the Eggstra-Terrestrial :v2_dizzy_happy: zxspectrum.com.pt

Dizzy9
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Dizzy9 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Uh...erm...yeah..
Sooo...about 3rd golden egg...i've taken a look at items table in rom.And i can't find it now...I think i just messed something up...It seems that there's no 3rd golden egg(extra puzzle is not existing as well)
<feeling shame>

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm

hehehe

ain't Dizzy9 a funny guy?!?!?! I mean... i didn't sleep all night thinking about a 3rd egg... and now his joking about it hehehhehehe

ok... seriously... where's the egg?!?!? hehehehhehehehehhehee

just joking... now "really seriously": Ain't there a chance you're missing it now... i mean... it's kind of weird... it would be hard you misunderstand a 3rd egg and an extra puzzle game... if it was just one thing... well... would be hard... but not as hard as this...

are you really sure, dizzy9?!?!

(or are you just trying to kill us from a heartattack?!?!? heheheh)

MJongo
Free Range Egg

Post by MJongo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:15 am

universospectrum wrote:hehehe

ain't Dizzy9 a funny guy?!?!?! I mean... i didn't sleep all night thinking about a 3rd egg... and now his joking about it hehehhehehe

ok... seriously... where's the egg?!?!? hehehehhehehehehhehee

just joking... now "really seriously": Ain't there a chance you're missing it now... i mean... it's kind of weird... it would be hard you misunderstand a 3rd egg and an extra puzzle game... if it was just one thing... well... would be hard... but not as hard as this...

are you really sure, dizzy9?!?!

(or are you just trying to kill us from a heartattack?!?!? heheheh)
I wouldn't get too hung up over that. Because there are two eggs already, it would be easy to mix things up and count three.

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:55 am

huuummmm... i guess you're right!!!

it's better to forget it... it probably was just some mix (as you said)...

hey... maybe Dizzy9 had an extra beer and was seeing things that weren't there hehehehhehehe

(now seriously, confess, dizzy9, you made an omelet out of that 3rd dragon egg, didn't you?!?! hehehhehehehehheeh)

Dizzy9
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Dizzy9 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKS7aSZXH_Q
here's a video about Prince's sign.
I figured out that there's no 3rd egg and puzzle thing...
I was just messing up with items preporites...:\
i didn't sleep all night thinking about a 3rd egg... and now his joking about it
Oh...i'm sooorry... :v2_dizzy_confused2:
I messed with rom again and found out where data about enemies and fruits are stored.And HOW to edit it.
As a prove i can give a screenshot :)

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Cool!!!

If you can do that with zaks... maybe you can finish the game in less than 1 min, by putting zaks on dizzy start point... ;)