What is with the tin bucket

One for the hardcore fans...
deoodles
Your Backpack is Empty

What is with the tin bucket

Postby deoodles » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi, I am down to needing 1 star and wonder if I need a tin bucket to put out the fire in the castle and possibly get a star there. Problem is that my version does not have a bucket in the graveyard just a star and trampoline to get back out. I am playing on my PC using XP. I do have the gold game cartridge for NES and it also does not have the bucket in the graveyard. Has anyone solved this?? Mystery Loction. I now realize there are more than 1 version. Mine had the Shovel in Zaks castle right and up :cry:

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 am

Someone else has the same problem, as I've only played the Sega Megadrive version, the bucket should be under the graveyard with the trampoline. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Again, I'm afraid I've never played the NES version.

Bag of Magic Food
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Bag of Magic Food » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 am

It appears this was answered in the topic right before yours, but just to reiterate: There is no bucket in the first NES version. This is because you don't need to put the fire out, as you can pass over it in the floor above. If you're still missing stars, you must have missed them somewhere else.

You know, something that would make this site really ace is if some of us who've played multiple different versions of the same game got together and wrote a "version differences guide" for each Dizzy game. Then, anyone who wanted to give advice to someone stuck on one part of a game would be able to check whether that advice was actually relevant.