Daisy Goes Solo (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Daisy Goes Solo (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 pm

oh no first for the help thread - oh well
i've got these items: pickaxe [used once], sharp axe [used once], mirror, conker [used once], plunger, megaphone [used once], can of oil, portable fan, small stone, large rock [think i know what this is for but need to do something first - get the cheese?]and i've tried them everywhere and on these that i haven't solved:
tethered goat, shopkeeper, visa man, all the sailor guys, polly, cops, stranger, nasty boy [think the goats gonna get him], temple guard
been running around checking everywhere out, don't think i've missed anything but can't get any further - so a wee bit of help please someone :v2_dizzy_confused2:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:58 am

Hi Quiggie

This is a big hint as you gave me such a nice review :-)

There is a hole in the tunnel just to the right of where you got the pickaxe. Look down it ..and then think what you have in your inventory that might fit in the hole.

Grandad

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 am

oh my god thanks for that it really opened up the game for me its so much bigger than i thought it would be - so many good things going on - love being judged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stuck again but gonna persevere before asking for more help just for the pleasure of discovery :v2_dizzy_clapping:

ClientFan
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by ClientFan » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 am

Think i mustn't be far behind you... stumped on the second trial, and have you managed to entice the rat? It seems you have to do three things, I've only managed the first two though! Thought logically the fan might come in handy, but alas to no avail... hope he doesn't prefer eggs!

Riand
Free Range Egg

Post by Riand » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:29 am

a fan REALLY comes handy on rat puzzle. just check where the wind blows .. ;)

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:17 am

Think I mustn't be far behind you... stumped on the second trial,
The top floor of the temple has little buddhas with a certain number of candles around each one ...and a monk to give relevant advice.

andy20066
Free Range Egg

Post by andy20066 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

can some1 please tell me how to get the dress down from the washing line

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh i've got 1 coin to find and can't seem to see it anywhere!!!!! the only items i've got that i haven't used are: balloon, bell, can of oil, plane ticket and pan pipes - and the its only the cops and red the sailor i seem not to have solved oh and i have the yellow and green balls - think i know what to do with these - can i go any further without the last coin??????????

ANDY20066: think of what you used to hold the rope of the washing line up with in the olden days!!! :v2_dizzy_confused2:

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gibbyboy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

how do u get by the guy in the temple av got a mirror plunger fan oil pickaxe wood axe

Riand
Free Range Egg

Post by Riand » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am

quiggie wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh i've got 1 coin to find and can't seem to see it anywhere!!!!! the only items i've got that i haven't used are: balloon, bell, can of oil, plane ticket and pan pipes - and the its only the cops and red the sailor i seem not to have solved oh and i have the yellow and green balls - think i know what to do with these - can i go any further without the last coin??????????

ANDY20066: think of what you used to hold the rope of the washing line up with in the olden days!!! :v2_dizzy_confused2:
suggestion: check tree complex, far upper left or the clouds righside tree complex

you can't go any further without the last coin. if you find it, surely you'll win the game in about 30 minutes or less.