Daisy Goes Solo (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:50 pm

the gooner wrote:help am still stuck with the rat and trial 2

how do you light the candle - dont seem to have anything that can light.did think about the big stone sparking but that didnt work.
and the rat -hanky is in the hole cheese is down the other but i need to do something else
:dizzy_confused: :dizzy_confused:

please help cheers

you should have all you need for the rat (and this will then enable you to solve the trials!!!) - there is something you need to put down the hole that i KNOW is in you inventory!!

the gooner
Free Range Egg

Post by the gooner » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:57 pm

yeah just found that thin that was needed just as email notification went off cheers

Ghostface
Free Range Egg

Post by Ghostface » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Had a play on this last night and enjoyed it until the big git in the air vent would'nt move,going to have another go tonight,are there many "Dummy items" in this game? or are they all needed somewhere,for instance, pole,Stick,Oil..

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm

no dummies - some double uses and combinations - and can get a bit skiwiff! when you reach the magic chest - but its all great fun :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

the gooner
Free Range Egg

Post by the gooner » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Ghostface wrote:Had a play on this last night and enjoyed it until the big git in the air vent would'nt move,going to have another go tonight,are there many "Dummy items" in this game? or are they all needed somewhere,for instance, pole,Stick,Oil..
i stick would come in handy for the yeti wouldnt it. try giving something a poke

any tips on what weighs the same as a precious stone. got stuck at this before but had to give up

Ghostface
Free Range Egg

Post by Ghostface » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks,will give it a try again tonight.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 pm

the gooner wrote:i stick would come in handy for the yeti wouldnt it. try giving something a poke

any tips on what weighs the same as a precious stone. got stuck at this before but had to give up
think this referes to the item you get when you solve the rat? :v2_dizzy_confused2:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:26 am

Perhaps the gooner is referring to the 'flawless diamond' in the tower ...but Quiggie has already given a hint for that earlier in the thread.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:47 pm

frogandhat wrote:you should have all you need for the rat (and this will then enable you to solve the trials!!!) - there is something you need to put down the hole that i KNOW is in you inventory!!
Great new game! I am stuck with the rat and KNOW that i too have everything I need but I can't work out how to get the portable fandown the hole?? I have tried placing it everywhere as one previous poster suggested that I need to work out which way the wind blows... please help!!!

p.s. I have already put the cheese down one hole and the hankie down the other.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

p.s. I have already put the cheese down one hole and the hankie down the other.
You need to use one other item to plug the hole before you can use the portable fan. Its one of the stones