Daisy Goes Solo (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am

GMack - addicteddizzy is right. to the best of my failing memory the only coins where you have to pick something up first are on deserted island.

AddictedDizzy - thanks, glad you liked the game, but didn't want to include a reunion with Dizzy as she hasn't got home ....yet!

Grandad

g_mack
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by g_mack » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks both. The coins were on the bridge (very sly) and behind a window. Now just gotta work out what to use to switch the lever! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

g_mack
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by g_mack » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Please someone give me a clue where the bell is or what item I need put in the magic box to receive the bell......or alternatively do I have to cut down the bell in the treetops? Thanks! :dizzy_confused:

g_mack
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by g_mack » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Figured it out! Thanks Grandad for a great game :v2_dizzy_clapping: Took me back the best part of 20 years - Dizzy games are great! Some great puzzles, and all logical. Looking forward to the sequel! :dizzy_cool:

Kirkub
Free Range Egg

Post by Kirkub » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:09 am

Where is the green ball? I could swear I've walked around the entire map by now and am down to 1 life, and yet I can't find it. Is it just lying somewhere, or is it a magic chest item? I've the other balls and I think I'm close to finishing... I hope! hehehh.
Thanks!

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:20 pm

The green ball is on Hill Island ..and the captain gave you something useful.

Grandad

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 am

Yay, finished it! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Took me a while to realise that I didn't have to do something to the red objects to get rid of them; I just had to avoid them!

Great game, loved it!!

gavlaa
Hard Boiled Egg

Help!!!

Post by gavlaa » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Can someone please help me out with the blue ball? I cant get it by jumping towards it or going through a number of combinations in the room called "bottom floor". I have looked at the previous comments in this thread but havent got a clue.

Gavlaa :v2_dizzy_confused2:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

gavlaa wrote:Can someone please help me out with the blue ball? I cant get it by jumping towards it or going through a number of combinations in the room called "bottom floor". I have looked at the previous comments in this thread but havent got a clue.

Gavlaa :v2_dizzy_confused2:
The room names are the key here. You start in the 'Bottom Floor'. Try various exits, and keep an eye on the room names, and you should be able to figure it out.

gavlaa
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gavlaa » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 am

WhyNotSmile wrote:The room names are the key here. You start in the 'Bottom Floor'. Try various exits, and keep an eye on the room names, and you should be able to figure it out.
How did I not spot that myself? :v2_dizzy_confused2: I think I may have played for too long. Thanks WhyNotSmile