Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this as a mere mortal and not an official person (moderators, please delete this if not), but I need a Feverbound Dizzy help thread!

I've got loads of items (crowbar, chisel, can of oil, enticing juice, bottle of milk, aqualung, trowel and maybe a couple of others), but only solved one puzzle so far (opening the grating at the train station).

Other puzzles I found are:
The pirate guy
Ticket attendant
Not being allowed to board the train
Columns under the train station
Hungry beast
Magical well
Transporter
Grating thing blocking the entrance to the hollow tree

Can anyone suggest which puzzle I should work on next?

Thanks!

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

WhyNotSmile wrote:I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this as a mere mortal and not an official person (moderators, please delete this if not), but I need a Feverbound Dizzy help thread!
Of course, if your a member of this forum you can start a thread whenever you like - just keep it within the rules.. I'm sure LDOY wont mind you starting a help thread for this game - it was bound to happen sooner or later with any new fan game.

If your still stuck - I think you can find a use for the crowbar...
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks for the tip - I'll give the crowbar a go!

I'm really enjoying this game - there seems to be a lot to find in it, and it looks good too. Looking forward to getting a ride on the train!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Im no further on either, but you can also use the chisel but i dont know yet what to do with what you get! :dizzy_confused:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm

frogandhat wrote:Im no further on either, but you can also use the chisel but i dont know yet what to do with what you get! :dizzy_confused:
It will be obvious when you need it. I'd concentrate on using the crowbar first...

I'm at a standstill again now, have managed to cure Grand Dizzy but struggling with the closed chest in the air pocket, any clues are welcome!

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 pm

What items do you have? addicteddizzy
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks for that... I still can't get the crowbar to do anything though... or the chisel either!

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

I have snorkel and flippers, a trowel, magnet, heavy duty hammer and a can of oil. I think that (before I downloaded a new version) I also had an anvil but I could have just dreamt that as I cannot find it anywhere now. I have been to the first floor of the hospital but not the second, have sorted the troll and Grand Dizzy and managed to coax pogie from the tree but the poor thing doesn't feel right so won't let me pick him up... I haven't solved the well, the hollow tree or the transporter in the forest. Mmm, just reading that back, doesn't seem like I've actually done much but it feels as though I have!!!

EDIT: WhyNotSmile - it's a very normal Dizzy thing to do with a crowbar - you'll definitely have used the crowbar in a similar fashion before in previous games so try not to make it too difficult (I really kicked myself after I had used it!!) - if you still need help I can PM you?

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:54 pm

WhyNotSmile - it's a very normal Dizzy thing to do with a crowbar - you'll definitely have used the crowbar in a similar fashion before in previous games so try not to make it too difficult (I really kicked myself after I had used it!!) - if you still need help I can PM you?
Thanks... I'll have another go with the crowbar and see if I can get anywhere. Is it actually used on a puzzle (ie. somewhere where a red box popped up with a message), or is it not so obvious as that? I can't find anything that needs to be opened, and I'm assuming that's what you mean by a 'normal Dizzy thing to do with a crowbar'... i.e. it's not used as a lever or anything?

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Its hard not to give too much away.
adicteddizzy
- if you havent already, you could go back to explore the treehouses - you might find another familiar face...
- Also, when you go swimming, the hammer might come in useful or there abouts

Whynotsmile, you'll need to find a use for the crowbar before you can 'travel' further....