Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:57 pm

WhyNotSmile wrote:Thanks... I'll have another go with the crowbar and see if I can get anywhere. Is it actually used on a puzzle (ie. somewhere where a red box popped up with a message), or is it not so obvious as that? I can't find anything that needs to be opened, and I'm assuming that's what you mean by a 'normal Dizzy thing to do with a crowbar'... i.e. it's not used as a lever or anything?
Not anywhere where you would have seen a message no, it's a place where there are lots of things that could be opened up... Sorry if I'm rubbish with clues!

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 pm

DizzyFanUK wrote:Its hard not to give too much away.
adicteddizzy
- if you havent already, you could go back to explore the treehouses - you might find another familiar face...
- Also, when you go swimming, the hammer might come in useful or there abouts

Whynotsmile, you'll need to find a use for the crowbar before you can 'travel' further....

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:Not anywhere where you would have seen a message no, it's a place where there are lots of things that could be opened up... Sorry if I'm rubbish with clues!
Thanks, got it now! I thought I'd already tried there, but must have missed the crucial spot!

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

found the hospital, but can't get passed the desk.
Other then that haven't made any more progress.

Very difficult.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Meph, you should have an item to solve the pirates puzzle....
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Nah he doesn't want any of my items.

Chances are theres a another 'hidden' puzzle like the crates that i haven't found yet.

I think i need to start again, I've lost a few items in the background too.. lol

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm

woo i found the eye on the column but dones't do anything..lol
Yet.

However you need to be careful about those spiders they damage you from the next room, and those jumps are massive.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 am

DizzyFanUK wrote:Of course, if your a member of this forum you can start a thread whenever you like - just keep it within the rules.. I'm sure LDOY wont mind you starting a help thread for this game - it was bound to happen sooner or later with any new fan game.
No probs at all, it's usually a matter of course, anyone can start it :v2_dizzy_happy:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 pm

I've managed to save Grand Dizzy, and given him what he needs but am now stuck, cant find anywhere to use any of the items i have got - jar of atoms, hammer, magnet and trowel :dizzy_confused:

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Frog - probably your next puzzle is one of the hard ones, I thought - but it is very rewarding....I remember a similar puzzle I think in Volcano Island?? which also got me stumped.
The trick is that in this game, the devil is in the detail - things that look interesting or out of place usually are worth exploring.

Without giving too much away, try narrowing your search around the outside of the hospital grounds....
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin: