Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok, I will PM you as I know where you are at. I think some of the earlier puzzles are harder than many parts of the rest of the game, so once you get past these the game really opens up.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Meph wrote:Well all I've done it been on the train and opened that little grate under the station. So I've only used crowbar, bag of gold, ticket, and bolt cutters But i have left chisel, magnet, hammer, Juice, milk, oil, trawl, snorkel, and some rope think that might be it. :v2_dizzy_happy:
you should be able to use the chisel - it should be fairly obvious where to use it and also where to use what it gives you

bigger hint its a masonry chisel

i am now stuck on 49 coins! as usual!
can you open the chest in the air pocket ??

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm

i am now stuck on 49 coins! as usual!
can you open the chest in the air pocket ??

I'm always in that position when I play others games, always struggle to get the last few collectables. I have a list should you struggle to find it.

Thanks with the PM reply, yes I never like hunt the last collectable, it's the worse part of dizzy games really as it's frustrating to find when so close to completing. Just let me know if you get to the point where you feel you just won't find & I'll send the list.

Good question with the chest, yes you have to open it up.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 pm

**SPOILER**

Only highlight if you want to:-

I deliberately made that you could extend the ladder down in the storeroom so you would have a quick shortcut once you got to that stage of the game to get back to those areas without having to go the long way round every time.

I think a number of people haven't found you can do that.

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm totally stuck at about the same place as Meph. Can't find anywhere to use the chisel - it's definitely not obvious to me!

I've been on the train and got a couple of things from the other end of the line, plus all the things from the original part of the game, but I've only used crowbar, loot, ticket and whatever opened the grate.

Help!

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 pm

you'll kick yourself when you find out.
like the crowbar puzzles theres no 'message'

Since then I've not saved grand dizzy.. wooo.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 pm

WhyNotSmile - you will have climbed up where you need to use the chisel several times by now...

I have now saved Dozy but am stuck trying to find the thing he wants, any clues....?

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Ive sent you a hint in PM :v2_dizzy_happy:

livilad1
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by livilad1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm

hi everyone im a huge fan of this site and fan games, but im stuck on feverbound and cant find what to use the chisel on! can anyone help?

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Woo hoo, did it now! Had been confused by someone saying it's a masonary chisel... I was chipping away at buildings. Haven't read my PM yet, but thanks!

livilad1, you need to use the chisel to get something for another puzzle (its use is really obvious once you have it, as long as you have ridden the train and explored a bit).

The place where you use the chisel is somewhere where you may have noticed some 'equipment' which you don't need. It's not too far from where you started, and you don't need to have solved any other puzzles to figure it out.