Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Thats the one that got me too! I was sure i couldnt reach it!
Blast that cunning Lord! :v2_dizzy_tongue:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:45 pm

TheDizzyHawk wrote:Hi Matt, thanks so much for the coin list, was definately needed! Would never have found the hidden coin on the way up to Dora's on my own! :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Decided to play the whole game again from scratch, so pleasurable when you know you're not going to have that sinking feeling of being one coin short at the end of a game. Anyway, am finished now and thought the whole game was fantastic. Especially loved all the interaction with the yolkfolk and thought the puzzles were at the perfect level of difficulty. Really really great work, massive kudos to you. Can't wait to see the next one!
:v2_dizzy_clapping:
Fabulous, well done for completing !!! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Your very welcome with the coin list, I nearly always need them myself when playing others games, hunt the last coin or few coins gets frustrating.

Really pleased with how you found the game as you obviously enjoyed it, thanks very much for the comments and feedback :tup:

As regards a next one, I think I will attempt to do another sometime in the future although likely to be a small to medium size one (depending on what ideas come to the fore). There will be a surprise with it as
well all being if I can manage to do what I want to try and do.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Is it me or does the the chap in the ticket booth look like that geezer from wacky races?

Anyway.. im kinda stuck, gotten myself back to where i was before.

I have
Snorkel and flippers
Magnet
Hammer
Can f oil
Empty barrel
Trowel

Couple of things i can find to do is open the chest, the locked bit in the tree house, getting to floor 2 in the hospital, and i think there are things to do in the storeroom/basement
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Meph wrote:Is it me or does the the chap in the ticket booth look like that geezer from wacky races?

Anyway.. im kinda stuck, gotten myself back to where i was before.

I have
Snorkel and flippers
Magnet
Hammer
Can f oil
Empty barrel
Trowel

Couple of things i can find to do is open the chest, the locked bit in the tree house, getting to floor 2 in the hospital, and i think there are things to do in the storeroom/basement
:tup: yeah i managed to work something out.. Right.. sneaky stuff with the hammer

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Doh!
I've now cured Dylan and Dozy. but not sure what my next task is.
Getting t the 2nd floor i guess but i not come across the key.
Still not use the Magnet, Trowel and some chain links, oh and i have an emptey barrel.

Love the stuff under the hospitial good really cool.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

yeah i managed to work something out.. Right.. sneaky stuff with the hammer
;) Well done for finding where to use it.
Meph wrote:Doh!
I've now cured Dylan and Dozy. but not sure what my next task is.
Getting t the 2nd floor i guess but i not come across the key.
Still not use the Magnet, Trowel and some chain links, oh and i have an emptey barrel.

Love the stuff under the hospitial good really cool.
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup: , as regards where you picked up the chain links you can't progress from there until you use it somewhere relatively nearby.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sat May 15, 2010 7:26 pm

:v2_dizzy_confused3:

Still with the empty barrel, trowel, soldering and magnet and going nowhere fast.
Long list of things to do.
Lift in the tree house.
Blocked entrance in the tree House
Pogie (his down from the tree)
Locked Chest
Level 2 of the Hospital
Dozy's Pillow
That beast in the tree house

:v2_dizzy_frown:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Im a bit puzzled, you can't have got where you are unless you have already used the empty barrel, have you listed this by mistake :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Anyway have you reached the medicine supplies area in the hospital basement yet, if so explore there very carefully again (I was a bit sneaky there). If not I would need to know a bit more where you are.

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am

right, I'm playing this now, and have the chisel, rope, trowel, hammer, enticing juice, oil, snorkel, magnet, and milk. I'm a bit confused by early posts suggesting I can solve the pirate, as he doesn't want anything. Also I cannot find anywhere to use the chisel 'near the start', or 'somewhere that I've climbed up before'...

Also can't find anywhere to use it that's near the post office (or maybe nearer the library).

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:58 am

delta wrote:right, I'm playing this now, and have the chisel, rope, trowel, hammer, enticing juice, oil, snorkel, magnet, and milk. I'm a bit confused by early posts suggesting I can solve the pirate, as he doesn't want anything. Also I cannot find anywhere to use the chisel 'near the start', or 'somewhere that I've climbed up before'...

Also can't find anywhere to use it that's near the post office (or maybe nearer the library).

The chisel is used to get something which will enable you to climb up something...

Think of somewhere that you have climbed up before (well, jumped up), and see if you can use the chisel there to get something that would be helpful elsewhere.