Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 pm

ahhh thank you! close to the post office, my arse! :v2_dizzy_dry:

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

princeoftheyolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by princeoftheyolkfolk » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 pm

I seem to have so many things noted that could be puzzles to solve but not sure.
I cant solve any1 or anything other than getting Pogie down from the tree but theres obviously more to do there - ive given the troll what he wants and ive opened the buddha so managed to access the first lift in the hospital but thats as far as ive got.
I have 24 coins - thought it interesting that the very first coin i pick up says "you have collected all of the coins" when clearly i hadnt.
The items I have are magnet - trowel - bottle of milk - heavy duty hammer - aqualung snorkel - can of oil - wood axe.
The obvious puzzles are the hospital air vent - lift to the 2nd floor of the hospital - cable transporter - hollow tree - dual purpose well - hungry beast as well as dylan, dozy, denzil and grand dizzy
Im looking for inspiration on what to do next.
Please :egg:

Have used the woodaxe now had already used it there before but obviously wasnt standing in just the right place.
Hopefully that will get me going a bit further now.

princeoftheyolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by princeoftheyolkfolk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 am

Stuck again although got a bit further on than post above.
I have 48 coins - i know there is 1 beside Zak
Possible puzzles to solve are authorised personnel door in station - monolith - statues of peace love sacrifice hebe and king david - getting past the chain near the morgue where i can see a key - the party room pot - cable transporter - yellow ribbon - high floating clouds near the hollow tree - and pogie who is down from his tree already.
The only items i have are a magnet - trowel - solderer - aqualung - flippers - amulet - critical dose kit.
I suppose i must get the key from behind that chain to open the trapdoor to Zak - but how?
Im assuming im not really supposed to be able to pick up the bubbles when underwater?

princeoftheyolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by princeoftheyolkfolk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Didnt expect to be able to pick up Pogie so easily lol

Need 1 more coin and cant get any further without it i think.
Any helpers out there or a copy of the coin list please?

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg

Post by DYLANS THE DOOD » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi, tried playing this game about a year ago and couldn't find the last coin so gave up.downloaded it again about a week ago (so it should be the latest version) have found all coins this time and given the zakenella capsule to the pharmacistbut he just says that he needs payment and he wont accept the coins.Help please

Mac
Your Backpack is Empty

FeverBound Dizzy problem?

Post by Mac » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 am

I have collected all 50 coins and am now trying to give them to The Pharmicist but the enter/action key does not work. Gone through the whole game up to here twice now. It doesn't matter whether I am carrying anything or not. Can anybody help?

Mac

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Mac wrote:I have collected all 50 coins and am now trying to give them to The Pharmicist but the enter/action key does not work. Gone through the whole game up to here twice now. It doesn't matter whether I am carrying anything or not. Can anybody help?

Mac
I really have to apologise, when the last update was done it looks like the 'coin count' had
been left in test mode and not updated to the 50 quantity when setting the define variable.

mrdarek also highlighted this which I have only just seen.

Edits:-
I will amend and do a new release (Posted up & link here v1.06)
http://yolkfolk.com/site/games.php?game_id=190

Download & copy your saved game across, saved games should still work !!

If you're not sure how to copy your save game across let me know and I will help.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 am

Hi Lord Dizzy, started playing Feverbound about a year ago and have just returned to it and it's a fantastic game btw. have progressed really well but now have 44 coins, have given the Zakanella capsule to the pharmacist so am stuck without the last 6 coins and am going mad looking at every piece of railing etc. Any chance you could send me a coin list? I'd be eternally grateful!!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Hi Lord Dizzy, started playing Feverbound about a year ago and have just returned to it and it's a fantastic game btw. have progressed really well but now have 44 coins, have given the Zakanella capsule to the pharmacist so am stuck without the last 6 coins and am going mad looking at every piece of railing etc. Any chance you could send me a coin list? I'd be eternally grateful!!
Hi Sparlkles 49,

Glad you like the game. Sure, i've sent it in a message to you if you check :v2_dizzy_smile:

Finding the collectables always the worse part, I think by my last why I decided not to hide any.
Doing extremely well towards the last parts of the game. Hope you can get to complete it !!

Can you check you are playing the latest version 1.06 by the way, check my update before your post. If not you will need to download it and copy your save game over.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks Lord Dizzy. I had the old version but I've managed to transfer my saved game across to the latest version. Have now found all the coins, the underwater ones were the worst!! and am now about to zap the Zakanella virus.