Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Thanks, done it!

That seems a bit random!!

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:52 pm

DizzyFanUK wrote:Frog - probably your next puzzle is one of the hard ones, I thought - but it is very rewarding....I remember a similar puzzle I think in Volcano Island?? which also got me stumped.
The trick is that in this game, the devil is in the detail - things that look interesting or out of place usually are worth exploring.

Without giving too much away, try narrowing your search around the outside of the hospital grounds....
Does this refer to use of the thing that Grand Dizzy gives?? If not I think I may be missing something... I have now freed Dylan and banished the ghost but once again have come to a brick wall of confusion! The trouble I have is that I don't actually have that many items - (apart from flippers and snorkel) magnet, trowel, empty oil can and solderer and I don't seem to be able to use any...

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm

...maybe a refill is required??....
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Brilliant, thanks again!

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm

that train ride was thrilling! hard but enjoying the difficulty of it but really stuck now with these items that i haven't used solderer, magnate and trowel - any tips would be gratefully received

LDOY - i've died a couple of times on exiting the library and the storeroom :v2_dizzy_confused2: - thank god for saves
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm

:O Very very difficult, I've still solved 2 puzzles and nothing else.
Can't seem to access any more parts pf the map, and none of the items work on any of the current puzzle locations.. There must be a 'hidden' item somewere or a hidden puzzle like the crowbar one. Keep running around all other the shot.

Edit. oh yeah the train ride was cool. and i love all the detail.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm

quiggie wrote:that train ride was thrilling! hard but enjoying the difficulty of it but really stuck now with these items that i haven't used solderer, magnate and trowel - any tips would be gratefully received

LDOY - i've died a couple of times on exiting the library and the storeroom :v2_dizzy_confused2: - thank god for saves

I'll send you a PM.

Yes glad you had the saves, it's part of the random mystery why that happens, I dunno why it does.

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Meph,

If you've gone on a train ride and explored the area beyond, you should be able to solve the pirates puzzle...
or if you havent gone on the train ride - see the earlier posts for clues....
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Meph wrote: :O Very very difficult, I've still solved 2 puzzles and nothing else.
Can't seem to access any more parts pf the map, and none of the items work on any of the current puzzle locations.. There must be a 'hidden' item somewere or a hidden puzzle like the crowbar one. Keep running around all other the shot.

Edit. oh yeah the train ride was cool. and i love all the detail.
Glad you all like the train ride. Can you give me some idea where abouts in the game you are and what items you have. You can PM me if you want.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Well all I've done it been on the train and opened that little grate under the station. So I've only used crowbar, bag of gold, ticket, and bolt cutters But i have left chisel, magnet, hammer, Juice, milk, oil, trawl, snorkel, and some rope think that might be it. :v2_dizzy_happy:
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in