Feverbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Both you and Kirkub are very close to finishing now as you say, doing really well !!

You need to go swimming again to use one of those items to get you in the right area.

Kirkub
Free Range Egg

Post by Kirkub » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Thank you, LDoY, for weeks of fun :! Now, at 5:30am local time I can finally go to bed "hand in hand" with my "dashing party frock." That was a neat ending!
And curse the solderer, the trowel and the magnet. LOL!

Cheers

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Both you and Kirkub are very close to finishing now as you say, doing really well !!

You need to go swimming again to use one of those items to get you in the right area.
Argh!! I am at the same place, have been for a while actually but have been having a break!! However, I have been swimming and have opened the chest (haven't used what was in it yet, presume that's for Daisy?) I am stuck at 48 coins - do I need to find the dreaded final two before I can move on? If so, I think I have looked everywhere... :v2_dizzy_confused3:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Kirkub wrote:Thank you, LDoY, for weeks of fun :! Now, at 5:30am local time I can finally go to bed "hand in hand" with my "dashing party frock." That was a neat ending!

Cheers

Your welcome & glad you had lots of fun playing, early morning finish there but pleased you liked the ending too to make it worthwhile....well done for completing :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Thanks for highlighting that small bug too on that screen although I havn't looked as yet.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:Argh!! I am at the same place, have been for a while actually but have been having a break!! However, I have been swimming and have opened the chest

I am stuck at 48 coins - do I need to find the dreaded final two before I can move on? If so, I think I have looked everywhere... :v2_dizzy_confused3:
Hiya,

Done well with the chest and yes your very correct. If you would like the coin list let me know as yes you need to get them all now to progress.

Doing good :dizzy_cool:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk wrote:Both you and Kirkub are very close to finishing now as you say, doing really well !!

OK, did that... but do I also need do do something to the amulet to get past Zaks? Cos at the moment, I just die every time!

Would also love a list of coin locations!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Yes there is a small clue if you try using the amulet on the ground below Zaks poison balls after youve climbed up after using the key.

Having just re read your post your not actually in a position to get past Zaks, you can't until you have all the coins. I'll send you the list.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks for the list, slightly :v2_dizzy_blush: I needed it in the end. After such a promising start I seemed to get a bit stuck! I really loved this game Lord Dizzy, fabulous storyline - it had a great feel to it and it was definitely challenging enough for me! How brilliantly frustrating that two of the bits that I spent soooo much time trying to figure out in the beginning (the transporter and the hollow tree entrance) are not solved until almost the very end!!! I think the shortcuts that opened up halfway through were good, the whole map was really well thought out and I think connected together well. My only criticism is some of the spelling in the dialogue but that's not really relevant to game play. Overall, a superb game, easily one of my favourite fan games and one I will definitely play again, thanks for making it and for all the help :tup: . Good luck with the competition!

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Woo hoo, finished! Loved it!!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:Thanks for the list, slightly :v2_dizzy_blush: I needed it in the end. After such a promising start I seemed to get a bit stuck! I really loved this game Lord Dizzy, fabulous storyline - it had a great feel to it and it was definitely challenging enough for me! How brilliantly frustrating that two of the bits that I spent soooo much time trying to figure out in the beginning (the transporter and the hollow tree entrance) are not solved until almost the very end!!! I think the shortcuts that opened up halfway through were good, the whole map was really well thought out and I think connected together well. My only criticism is some of the spelling in the dialogue but that's not really relevant to game play. Overall, a superb game, easily one of my favourite fan games and one I will definitely play again, thanks for making it and for all the help :tup: . Good luck with the competition!

First of all well done for finishing !!! :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Really pleased you found the shortcut at the part of the game was beneficial & the game on the whole appropriately challenging.

On the latest release I managed to correct one or two typos, unfortuantely with typing so much of the dialogue you do tend to miss a few even though you try to make sure there aren't any (I don't like missing them though lol).

Thanks for playing & I guess you can't get any better feedback than someone saying it's a game they would definately play again & one of their faves. Certainly makes the time and effort in making it worthwhile & a success in the sense dizzy fans have enjoyed & in essence that's the main aim. Thanks with the good luck too !! :v2_dizzy_happy:

Cheers :v2_dizzy_cheers: