Daisy Goes Solo Pt. 2 (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:You need to deal with the monkey first, the book in the library gave a hint, you first need to feed him something and then you need to deal with his response...!
Thanks, but he won't eat anything I give him :( The only responses I get are when I try the freeze spray and the gun - then I get dialogue boxes saying 'I'm not doing that!'. Otherwise, he just ignores me...

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:33 pm

perhaps you need to think of a very boy thing to do with farting :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:19 am

quiggie wrote:perhaps you need to think of a very boy thing to do with farting :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
This may be where I'm having the problem...! Will get back to it later and see if I can come up with anything! I've a feeling I'm going to be a bit relieved that I didn't think of this solution all by myself!! :embarassed:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 pm

WhyNotSmile - it's possible you may not have the item the monkey needs first, if I remember it was given by one of the girls in return for handing back her hut key. Quiggie's clue should hopefully give you an idea what to do next!

Quiggie, forget the key in the citadel there is another way to open that door, it's something you've already done once to open one of the other doors, try again!

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm

thanks i'd managed to dothat bit but now stuck for what to put in that barrel??????? tried the cleaning agent, freeze stuff and others with no luck don't think i've got the item yet maybe :v2_dizzy_down:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 am

Quiggie - if you've already got/used/seen the umbrella for Charlie in the greenhouse then you have the item for the wine.

Grandad

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

bloomin green circle

Post by gibbyboy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:57 pm

totally flumuxed on how 2 get the green circle
tried everything possible but getting knowere fast
any hints would be gratefully appreciated as i think i need it now
av worked out the umbrella but cant get it off the warden

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

gibbyboy wrote:totally flumuxed on how 2 get the green circle
tried everything possible but getting knowere fast
any hints would be gratefully appreciated as i think i need it now
av worked out the umbrella but cant get it off the warden
The green circle is always in the other room? difficult to give a hint without giving it away, but it always appears in the locked room that you havent entered doesnt it??

for the warden, can you remember what he said he was looking or maybe listening out for ?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Grandad wrote:Quiggie - if you've already got/used/seen the umbrella for Charlie in the greenhouse then you have the item for the wine.

Grandad
thanks grandad i found it and it opened up a lot more of the game for me, its great - loved those puzzles in the citadel but am now stuck in the mine can only find 5 blue diamonds [know there are 3 when moving the 2 boulders that are together but get stuck when moving them so i need to find the others first] can that bridge/ledge below where the water was be removed???????? thinking this is what i need to do for the other diamonds - but for now will keep going in circles!!!! think all your grandchildren will be happy with with game its great :v2_dizzy_clapping:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

quiggie wrote:thanks i'd managed to dothat bit but now stuck for what to put in that barrel??????? tried the cleaning agent, freeze stuff and others with no luck don't think i've got the item yet maybe :v2_dizzy_down:
I can't figure this one out at all. Do I need to keep ferrying wine until the guy says he's had enough, and then do something to it? Or can I use the item now? Have read the other clues given here, but can't think of any items relating to the umbrella/Charlie that I haven't tried already...