Daisy Goes Solo Pt. 2 (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:06 pm

no not that jump on top of the barrel and notice what it says, this should help as you should have the items you need :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 am

frogandhat - excellent hint for the 'sphere room'. Glad it's confusing some people, wasn't sure if I had made that puzzle too obvious.

quiggie - there's nothing under the drain, it's only there to remove the water. hint: the two rocks shouldn't be moved until you've used the lift ..and one rock needn't be moved at all. ....but once you're past the mine you will meet a character you liked from the first game.

Gibbyboy - the warden said that he knew there were poachers by hearing 'lots of gun shots'. As your gun only fires one shot at a time, you need to find somewhere that gives the impression of lots of gun shots.

Grandad

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gibbyboy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Grandad wrote:frogandhat - excellent hint for the 'sphere room'. Glad it's confusing some people, wasn't sure if I had made that puzzle too obvious.

quiggie - there's nothing under the drain, it's only there to remove the water. hint: the two rocks shouldn't be moved until you've used the lift ..and one rock needn't be moved at all. ....but once you're past the mine you will meet a character you liked from the first game.

Gibbyboy - the warden said that he knew there were poachers by hearing 'lots of gun shots'. As your gun only fires one shot at a time, you need to find somewhere that gives the impression of lots of gun shots.

Grandad
av did the diamond mine and got a yellow statue but cant find the freeze spray anywere still not got the 10 coins either any hints anybody

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 pm

gibbyboy wrote:av did the diamond mine and got a yellow statue but cant find the freeze spray anywere still not got the 10 coins either any hints anybody
There is a hint earlier about the freeze spray - try scaring someone feisty

you need to go all the way thru the mines to get to the coins - you will know where they are as soon as you see, but Grandad has another trick up his sleeve!!

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

quiggie wrote:no not that jump on top of the barrel and notice what it says, this should help as you should have the items you need :v2_dizzy_biggrin:
Thanks Quiggie! I've made it into the mine now, but can only find 8 blue diamonds (and one yellow one). I'm pretty sure I haven't blocked any area off, or missed any diamonds anywhere I've been... are there any hidden somewhere sneaky, or do I have to do something else to get some of them?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:41 pm

yup i'm still running around the mine looking for those 2 blue diamonds, no matter what i do can't seem to find any different way of finding them! sorry grandad think maybe i'm being thick on the double boulder clue, but gonna go back and try some more stuff!!!!!!!!! :v2_dizzy_blush:

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

at a total loss

Post by gibbyboy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:14 am

av got the sacred crystal but the jail cell is still locked is there any other things i have 2 do first i still have loads of items

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 am

quiggie wrote:yup i'm still running around the mine looking for those 2 blue diamonds, no matter what i do can't seem to find any different way of finding them! sorry grandad think maybe i'm being thick on the double boulder clue, but gonna go back and try some more stuff!!!!!!!!! :v2_dizzy_blush:
forget the above finally worked it out could've really kicked myself for not thinking of it earlier - it's an item i had all along :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 am

quiggie wrote:forget the above finally worked it out could've really kicked myself for not thinking of it earlier - it's an item i had all along :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
Ah ha... so there is an item involved? It's not just a case of finding them all lying around? OH! Just had an idea...

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm

gibbyboy - once you get the sacred crystal from Celeste's temple the policeman will be back at the entrance to the jail.

Grandad