Daisy Goes Solo Pt. 2 (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 pm

right i've been through the mine and not found the coins assuming there in the treasure chest but nothing i've got works on it :hitwall: the only items i haven't used yet are red statuette, cleaning fluid, legend of celeste, yellow statuette and flag and i've tried all of these everywhere any clues please :embarassed:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

quiggie wrote:right i've been through the mine and not found the coins assuming there in the treasure chest but nothing i've got works on it :hitwall: the only items i haven't used yet are red statuette, cleaning fluid, legend of celeste, yellow statuette and flag and i've tried all of these everywhere any clues please :embarassed:
Oh, I just did this... the treasure chest has no lock, but it's not actually open... so you need to figure out how to get the contents out. Are you sure you don't have any other unused items? I can't remember where they came from...

I've now reached Celeste's Temple, and have no idea what I'm meant to be trying to do! I forget what the book said (something about Celeste liking flowers?) and now I can't read it! I've taken all the flowers there, but nothing is doing anything. Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks!

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm

i'm assuming from what you say above i don't have the item to open the chest! but i've been everywhere trying everything and can't get any other items and the only item i came out of the mine with was the spade! give me a clue as to what you used please :v2_dizzy_down:

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 pm

quiggie wrote:i'm assuming from what you say above i don't have the item to open the chest! but i've been everywhere trying everything and can't get any other items and the only item i came out of the mine with was the spade! give me a clue as to what you used please :v2_dizzy_down:
Warning - really obvious clue:
You need something to blow the chest up... the object should be obvious if you have it... I can't remember where it came from - maybe one of the resort guests gave it to me?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

god i would never have got that thanks - i was sure they were for the well!!!!!!!!!!!! off to find the coins now thanks :v2_dizzy_walkman:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 am

WhyNotSmile wrote: I've now reached Celeste's Temple, and have no idea what I'm meant to be trying to do! I forget what the book said (something about Celeste liking flowers?) and now I can't read it! I've taken all the flowers there, but nothing is doing anything. Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks!
Have you not seen the holes in the bottom of the statues?

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 am

quiggie wrote:god i would never have got that thanks - i was sure they were for the well!!!!!!!!!!!! off to find the coins now thanks :v2_dizzy_walkman:
I thought that too, but the well sorts itself out later!

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 am

frogandhat wrote:Have you not seen the holes in the bottom of the statues?
I did, but they don't seem to do anything... I tried putting flowers in them, because it said they were flower shaped, but that didn't work. Then I tried poking a few things in them, and that didn't work either...

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 am

WhyNotSmile wrote:I did, but they don't seem to do anything... I tried putting flowers in them, because it said they were flower shaped, but that didn't work. Then I tried poking a few things in them, and that didn't work either...
You have done the correct thing, but as frequently happens, each hole will only accept a certain colour

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 am

frogandhat wrote:You have done the correct thing, but as frequently happens, each hole will only accept a certain colour
Ah ha, got it now! Thanks!

Now I have no idea what to do with the sacred crystal... I remember it being mentioned before, but I can't remember why!