Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Spooky - dont worry about Pogie for the moment, he will show up again in good time.
The Amarog wont be cooked yet, so i wouldnt try to eat it yet. You will know when it is cooked, and I am sure you will be able to make it a bit tastier once it is!

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 pm

frogandhat wrote:WhyNot - the ex gardner isnt very happy with the governors attitude is he? is there anything around where the governor shows remorse? - hint you may have to badger for it!
Thanks frogandhat - I figure I need to get the letter off Grand Dizzy... but can't figure out how. When I click to try to action anything, I get the pop up dialog about how he's reading the letter. I can't think of anything else to try - have tried some things round the Yolkfolk area and the Governor's house, but nothing seems even remotely plausible!

Help please! I'm so close to finishing!!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 pm

WhyNotSmile
10 re-read hint
20 action hint
30 goto 1:p

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm

frogandhat wrote:WhyNotSmile
10 re-read hint
20 action hint
30 goto 1:p
Do I just keep going? I've been actioning him for about 10 minutes - must have clicked about 100 times, and he's still reading!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:15 pm

are you sure youve got everyone then, you should only need to do it about 3 times?

WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by WhyNotSmile » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 pm

frogandhat wrote:are you sure youve got everyone then, you should only need to do it about 3 times?
Ah... Maybe not... I have 9 people though... Dizzy, Daisy, Dozy, Dylan, Dora, Denzil, Grand Dizzy, Pogie and the monkey. And I have a sandwich, although I haven't been asked for it yet.

Is there someone else? I thought the ticket was for 9? Do I need the bear?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm

The bear is a bit busy fishing - there may be someone else who would like that though - it'll go down well with a nice cuppa!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:15 pm

WhyNotSmile wrote:Ah... Maybe not... I have 9 people though... Dizzy, Daisy, Dozy, Dylan, Dora, Denzil, Grand Dizzy, Pogie and the monkey. And I have a sandwich, although I haven't been asked for it yet.

Is there someone else? I thought the ticket was for 9? Do I need the bear?
The same last person I needed to get to the jetty to complete, if you reread through the thread, if not then frogandhats clue about who did you help have a cuppa earlier in the game.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

help

Post by Spooky3 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

well the roast chance color,it ever turn upside down...this mean it's done? and i don't knew what should i focus next maybe finding am empty bottle? can anybody give me a hint to where to find one

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks a lot for the advice, it really helped much. However, I'm kinda stuck again... I'm reading previous posts (still not all of them since it's quite a lot) and it seems to me that I could need some item to progress, more precisely the scuba gear.
I've been higher up in the Yolkfolk village, in the mine, in the ruined house, have found the hammer (used), spade (used), feather, candle, old key, scaffolding, ladder, blanket (I was sure it would be used for that small pit with spikes and a coin, but no luck), camera, photo of Daisy, keg leg (does it have another use? It didn't disappear...).
What do I need to get past the ghost? I've tried the cross, some light source...