Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

k

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 am

what about the roast it spin and now is brown color that means it is done?
the only puzzles left so far are:tomb of captain....(i think i may need the key from next),feed the bear maybe he gives me the fishing pool (roast?),guard to the back of the mason,take the boat(but that is only at the end),get coins from spike trap(but it not the only coins left),clock?(someone say that the clock is a puzzle too)......and find what to do with boots, lid-plate,bike wheel,blanket ,the other items i used so far once or twice...

What to do next????Any poiters

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 am

Spooky - not until it is upright again, and again, you dont need to worry about that yet until nearer the end. Amarogs take a long time to roast, you dont want to give anybody food poisoning do you? X)
Trouble is, they need a bit of help to make them really tasty.....

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 am

correct me if i am wrong honey-honey roast-bear-fishing pool-small key-pirate tomb;empty bottle-grog-village chief-land deed-gyt man
-boots and dustbin lid are for 2 coins
But what to do next i don't get those items to get those other items

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am

Spooky - i dont know what point of the game you are at, and what items you have got?

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am

OK, now I managed to get into the village, I erected the scaffolding (but currently no idea what it will be used for - there is some underground water basin underneath, does it mean I should pierce that ground layer and create some fountain?), but I'm stuck at that hatchet. I seem to know what it will be used for, but I don't know where to try it - I keep trying it at wooden objects, but get no planks. Thanks for help...

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 am

NowhereGirl - you need to dig first, and remember this is a Pirate (memory) Game (havent you got anything a bit LESS Piratey Huckleberry? :p ) so X marks the spot

Spooky - so have you been to the tomb yet?
if not, you will need to blow up the sea wall
If you have, you should have found 2 items rope and drill that will help you on your quest

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

k

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 am

I have :sharp knife(used twice),feather,spade(used 3 times),camera,dustbin lid,blanket,scuba(used a lot),old boots,bike wheel,crucifix,pickaxe (once),banana,lens(used),catapult (used once),belaying pin(used twice),hammer(used),lighter(used),24 coins,sharp hatchet(used)
As 4 the puzzles:
-feed the bear
-pirate captain tomb
-coin in spike trap
-guard to back of the mansion
-items 4 grog,and roast
-ferry
-enter the well

Soo and tips....and i used booth items from the tomb

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 am

Spooky3 wrote:I have :sharp knife(used twice),feather,spade(used 3 times),camera,dustbin lid,blanket,scuba(used a lot),old boots,bike wheel,crucifix,pickaxe (once),banana,lens,catapult (used once),belaying pin,hammer(used),lighter(used),24 coins,sharp hatchet
As 4 the puzzles:
-feed the bear
-pirate captain tomb
-coin in spike trap
-guard to back of the mansion
-items 4 grog,and roast
-ferry
-enter the well

Soo and tips
you can use:
Dustbin lid, its a bit dish shaped
Boots and Bike wheel in the same place - who would hate to have get these instead of what they are really after - bigger hint - there could have been a shopping trolley as well

those will get you some more coins
to actually progress, i think i hinted earlier you have some of the required parts as you mentioned them earlier but not in this post, you need to blow up the sea wall down the hole you dug - but think about what will happen when you do and be prepared!
If you dont have all the bits you need - i know you got the gold nugget, the smith will turn that into a ring that you can give to somone you love, for the right price

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 am

i done the ring part and blow the see wall and past the bone organ i got to the other tomb the one in the graveyard and the lid -plate 4 roast?
boots wheel a bigerrrrrrrrrrrrr clue?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 am

Spooky - in that case you should see the drill and if you search Lesters body TWICE you will get something else
The drill can be put on the scaffolding and the rope can be thrown over a branch to get to the key - then at last you will get your longed for bottle! :D