Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Looks like you are at the point that you need to find all the coins and put them in the scales. Judging by your items and the number of times you have used them, the two coins you are missing might be the one in the escape tunnel (behind the poster in the jail) and one of the two that are got by using the pickaxe (one under the floor of the cellar {you'll end up above the slippery log} and one behind the wall where the cement was used).

will78
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by will78 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks a lot, SnTrooper!!!!

I've found the coin under the cellar, but at least now I can progress a bit more....

van duff
Free Range Egg

what a really great game

Post by van duff » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Finally, I have finished Grog Island dizzy :v2_dizzy_clapping: without a doubt one of the best dizzy age games I have the pleasure of playing :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: loved it from start to finish, great puzzles, a spectacular island to explore, really clever and funny dialog, the perfect dizzy game in my view :v2_dizzy_biggrin: the goonies puzzles and ship was just pure genius, they put a big smile on my face :D many thanks to Huckleberry for taking the time to create such a spectacular and additive game :v2_dizzy_thumbsup: 10 out of 1:v2_dizzy_fingers: I cant wait for Coral Caves Dizzy to come out

Many thanks and cheers, van duff :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Reloaded this game today. Started it yonks ago and got stuck about halfway through. It's a bit of a monster, isn't it?

I've kind of forgotten what I have and haven't done, but I've got access to the lighthouse, the caves below the crossed palms, all the yolkfolk huts and the beach on the other side of the tribal village. I haven't got in the GIT building or the wishing well.

As far as I can tell, I need to find the scuba gear next, can anyone help me out?

The items I have: Spade, peg leg, lighter, crucifix, sand, teabag, detonator, feather, banana, blanket, claw hammer, sharp knife, camera, lens, catapult, sharp hatchet and belaying pin.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:09 am

You can give someone the peg leg (for a coin) and another the teabag (for an item).

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Thanks SnTrooper, am on a roll now. :)

MrGillespie
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by MrGillespie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 am

A bit stuck om this game.

I've got a Crucifix, Numbers, a Banana, a Lighter and the mucky trousers but not sure where to go now.
Can't go underwater as I don't have any breathing apparatus. I have five coins.

Any ideas

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:34 am

^You can use the trousers to get the groundskeeper in trouble with the governor.

MrGillespie
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by MrGillespie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 am

Stuck again, I've got the Belaying Pin, dug the hole under the palms, got the dagger (used twice), got the peg leg, Crucifix, claw hammer and the Scaffolding. Can't get past the ghost and not really sure where to go.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:04 pm

The next thing to do is to get into the natives village.

You can also use the peg leg to get a coin.