Back To Magicland (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Grandad wrote:BIG HINT ABOUT THE MONOLITH AND MAZE:

1st clue: 'to reveal the key just follow the sun from the early morn till the day is done'.
[color="White"]The picture shows the outside of the monolith and the bits coloured yellow represent the edges with 'balls' on. Landing on the lower ledge for the first time activates the lights inside and the start of the 'sun' sequence.As you walk past each 'ball' you get a 'thud' sound which if done in the correct order, ie, the movement of the sun throughout the day will reveal the golden key and also make a crescent moon appear at the top of the monolith. Make one mistake in the order and you have to start again.[/color]

2nd clue: 'then the path is only shown when the moon above is fully grown'.
[color="White"]You have to move something on the monolith to make the moon switch from being a crescent to a full moon. This will change the picture of the map to give you the route to follow inside the maze. NB, you can only reach the middle of the maze when the moon is full.[/color]

Getting the coin on the window of the castle can be a bit tricky - make sure you jump right when the lift is at the very top of its movement.

Hi can you give me any idea as to where the hogweed mushroom is please.
Top game by the way :v2_dizzy_wink: :v2_dizzy_wink:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

It's to the left of the castle. Near where the sword and Dozy were in the original game. You will have to read the book in the library first to be able to recognize it as the hogweed.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:30 pm

SnTrooper wrote:It's to the left of the castle. Near where the sword and Dozy were in the original game. You will have to read the book in the library first to be able to recognize it as the hogweed.

Hi, thanks for the reply, however, i am unable to get to the mushroomin question because i am unable to solve the moon/maze puzzle - very stuck - please help :v2_dizzy_confused3:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Actually you have to get the mushroom to complete the moon part of the riddle. You probably have to find the key to the dungeon. It's hidden in the same way that the coin outside the castle (near the front door) is.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Meph wrote: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: blasted maze.. at last.
The sun part was quite clever, but the moon wasn't be logical.

Found a machine and thats it.

ah i need to find two more gems.. and i haven't been across the volcano.
i have 23 coins for what it's worth. other than the gems and genie i have no other puzzles.. sounds like a jem hunt is on!!

Hi, Do you have any idea's as to were this blasted mushroom is, i've read the library book, checked them, then read the book again and describes the mushroom, but still can't find it anywhere!! Also, i'm stuck with the maze! any hints?

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Postby grobsy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 am

Grandad wrote:BIG HINT ABOUT THE MONOLITH AND MAZE:

1st clue: 'to reveal the key just follow the sun from the early morn till the day is done'.
[color="White"]The picture shows the outside of the monolith and the bits coloured yellow represent the edges with 'balls' on. Landing on the lower ledge for the first time activates the lights inside and the start of the 'sun' sequence.As you walk past each 'ball' you get a 'thud' sound which if done in the correct order, ie, the movement of the sun throughout the day will reveal the golden key and also make a crescent moon appear at the top of the monolith. Make one mistake in the order and you have to start again.[/color]

2nd clue: 'then the path is only shown when the moon above is fully grown'.
[color="White"]You have to move something on the monolith to make the moon switch from being a crescent to a full moon. This will change the picture of the map to give you the route to follow inside the maze. NB, you can only reach the middle of the maze when the moon is full.[/color]

Getting the coin on the window of the castle can be a bit tricky - make sure you jump right when the lift is at the very top of its movement.

Hi, can u give me any clue's/hints as to how to move the pyramid off the monolith and where on earth is the mushroom??? Any help much appreciated :v2_dizzy_smile:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 am

DYLANS THE DOOD wrote:Yeah finished at last,that was a great game if a little frustrating would never have completed it without this help thread.Spooky3 thanks for the pm about the goat :v2_dizzy_smile:

Hi, can u give me any clue's/hints as to how to move the pyramid off the monolith and where on earth is the mushroom??? Any help much appreciate :v2_dizzy_smile:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:45 pm

To move the pyramid you need the mushroom. The mushroom is out the backdoor (left of the castle) in the screen with the tree right before the screen where the sword in the stone was in the original game. To get out the backdoor you need to get into the dungeon. To get into the dungeon you need the key that is hidden behind one of the shields (in the same way that the coin outside the castle near the front door is).

grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 pm

SnTrooper wrote:To move the pyramid you need the mushroom. The mushroom is out the backdoor (left of the castle) in the screen with the tree right before the screen where the sword in the stone was in the original game. To get out the backdoor you need to get into the dungeon. To get into the dungeon you need the key that is hidden behind one of the shields (in the same way that the coin outside the castle near the front door is).

Thanks a great deal so far, now, i have both pink and blue jewels, any hints as to where the third is please :cool:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:22 pm

I don't remember what colors are found where so I'll just list what all three are found behind.
Grave Stone
Tree Branch
Yellow Castle Wall (by using an item)