When Dizzy Met Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

When Dizzy Met Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Post by Spooky3 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Hy everyone i am starting this treat cause i didn't found any so far..... I am stuck with this items: dirty sauge, green teapot, rope, rare flower flyer, strip of film,big meaty bone(used once), bacon sardie, green artefact, strong magnet, set of keys(used twice), urn with a finger in, four pronged key,2 coins,withe coat(used once), stetoscope(used once), stick(used once), khife(used twice), record, blood pack.
And i am left with these puzzeles:

-geting more coins so i make the phone call
-do something with dylan
-clean something
-get camera?
-do something with the book of whines

Well any ideeas on what to do next

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:21 am

Spooky, you're playing the adult game. When you first met the mugger the comment was 'someone should give you a thrashing, you bonehead'. Don't forget, he can't see you when you are behind him.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 am

I am stuck with this items: dirty sauge, green teapot, rope, rare flower flyer, strip of film,big meaty bone(used once), bacon sardie, green artefact, strong magnet, set of keys(used twice), urn with a finger in, four pronged key,1 coin, withe coat(used once), stetoscope(used once), big stick(used once), khife(used twice), blood pack.
And i am left with these puzzeles:

-get more prone key (i only have the 4 proune key)
-get the wheel (5 pronne key?)
-do something with dylan
-clean something
-get camera?
-do something with the book of whines

Well any ideeas on what to do next i thing i have to finf the 5 prone key

DizzyFanUK
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by DizzyFanUK » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 am

Take a walk down the shops...
:v2_dizzy_thumbsup:Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 am

I don't have anything to do there apart maybe returning the pickaxe but i can do that

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Just managed to solve the first number puzzle which I didn't realise was connected at first but the barrier rose up.

Now got another 3 blue buttons with a level that won't move.

EDITS:-
Ooo that was clever....the answer was in the picture, the barriers have moved up.

Got to the 3 pronged input now.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Spooky3 wrote:

-get more prone key (i only have the 4 proune key)
-get the wheel (5 pronne key?)

I've used the 3 & the 5 pronged key...I can't find the 4 one...have you got that one unless it's the mechanism you input to you are meaning.

EDITS
Oh I just remembered it's under the policeman in the pit, dunno how to get it though.

You have to unscrew the wheel, sorry I can't remember where I got the item now unless it was using the knife on the till and the item you got inside.

Stuck again....that barrier comes back too quick by the 2 pronged key after pressing the button.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Help

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Soo where do i get the 5 prone key or can i use any of the item i have left to progres furder?

thefly
Free Range Egg

Post by thefly » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 am

hello grandad great game need help on the amazing numbers flip schamatic weird grey cones rooms puzzle.
the only other thing i didnt do is find something to put the finger in.thanks.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:38 am

TheFly: the very first posting mentions something to put the finger in. The grey hills are only relevant to the displayed strip of film; the display gives an top down view of the hills and the order in which to press the buttons.

Spooky: DizzyFanUK has already told you how to get the wheel. For another clue try using any item you're carrying on the wheel.

Lord Dizzy: after the policeman at the hole tells you to turn back press action for a clue about the four pronged key.