When Dizzy Met Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Bykerbatgirl
Your Backpack is Empty

New to this and obviously not very good :)

Post by Bykerbatgirl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Hiya!

just registered with this website and loving it :)

Thought i was doing ok with this game until i found the help thread and realised that i'm still pretty much at the beginning!!!! lol!!!

i have got the 4 pronged key but have no idea what to do with it, can't get the pickaxe and have no idea what the "wheel" is that seems to be essential to moving forward. I have been in the morgue, hospital & police station but can't get in the flat. i have tried dropping everything anywhere that is obvious but i know that sometimes over thinking things doesn't work!!!
items i have got are; bacon sarnie, set of keys, green artifact, 4 pronged key, white coat, blood pack, dirty sausage, bone, green apple, rope, urn with finger in it, film, knife, heavy weight, big stick, teapot, stethoscope, rare flower flyer

pls help :confused: :dizzy_frown:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Since you didn't list it I'm guessing you already used the fingerprint kit on the dead guy and found out who he is. So take his keys to his apartment. You can also give something to the prisoner that will remind him of his "Granny Smith".

Rog'er Fahrenheit
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Rog'er Fahrenheit » Wed May 14, 2014 11:45 pm

so for no good reason whatsoever, I've decided to try and access the uncensored content by beating the special puzzles, but I can't for the life of me work out how to ask Daisy to bake the cake... as soon as I talk to her, she asks about artifacts, and after that I can't interact with her to show her the note )=

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 am

just drop the note and let Daisy pick it up and take it to the cafe. The other puzzles to solve differently are to do with the copper guarding the hole in the road, getting rid of the mugger and something to do with Dylan. Plus you need to get Dizzy to talk to the German tourist when wearing the white coat and carrying the stethoscope (you only get one chance at this as she goes once you've spoken to her).

I set it that way not for the pixilated nudity, but for people who want to go that extra bit and solve every puzzle in a game.

Rog'er Fahrenheit
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Rog'er Fahrenheit » Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm

aye I'm just a completionist - if there's content there, I want to experience it, and I find the NSFW content of your games to be hilarious (= so I'd hate to miss out!