When Dizzy Met Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm stuck trying to get the code out of the security building. I think I need the glue that other people have mentioned having but I can't find it. Where do I find the glue?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat May 19, 2012 10:35 am

The glue is in the filing cabinets in Daisy's office, but only Daisy can access it. Glad the fruit shop closing with fruit inside didn't stop you from continuing.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Grandad wrote:The glue is in the filing cabinets in Daisy's office, but only Daisy can access it. Glad the fruit shop closing with fruit inside didn't stop you from continuing.
Thanks. Finished. Luckily I had saved it not long before and only had to redo one or two things.

Interesting fact, there were actually two "W" countries back in 1972, West Germany and West Samoa.

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty

Help!!!

Post by Eggie » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm

I’ve just started to play this and am already stuck ( playing adult game) I have : Beagle, RIP, Large pot, big stick, rope, tea pot, cling film, film, straightened crowbar, white coat

Used: bone but it has now gone

I’m going round in circles and can’t get past the mugger any help please

Thanks

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 pm

You have to get the butcher out of the way. Try getting him to chase after something.

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Eggie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:16 am

SnTrooper wrote:You have to get the butcher out of the way. Try getting him to chase after something.
Finally figured it out and moved on loads thanks

Figured out ABC + BCA = 648 code but have stumbled on another 3 digit code with a lever but the number doesn’t work and I can’t move the lever help needed please
I have: Knife, large pot, keys, 3 pronged key ( but can’t get through to use it), flyer, artifact, urn with finger, bacon sarnie, rope, film, teapot and pickaxe

How do I get the 4 pronged key under the bridge and the camera

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 am

Eggie, isn't that the lock near a picture on the wall?

To get to the key under the bridge you need to move the seesaw by carrying a heavy object and carrying the artifact will help too.

The pot is only useful if you haven't already dealt with the mugger as it's part of a series of puzzles solved by different methods to make everybody in a certain area lose all their clothing (hence the adult version). Dropping the pot on the mugger from Joe's flat window, using the banana on the guard on the plank over the hole, getting Daisy to make the cake instead of Dora and one other puzzle.

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Eggie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 am

Grandad wrote:Eggie, isn't that the lock near a picture on the wall?

To get to the key under the bridge you need to move the seesaw by carrying a heavy object and carrying the artifact will help too.

The pot is only useful if you haven't already dealt with the mugger as it's part of a series of puzzles solved by different methods to make everybody in a certain area lose all their clothing (hence the adult version). Dropping the pot on the mugger from Joe's flat window, using the banana on the guard on the plank over the hole, getting Daisy to make the cake instead of Dora and one other puzzle.
Thanks Grandad a bit further on now still trying to key pronged key 2(Help needed i've read the threads and still stuck) and trying to solve the grey cones still haven't found daisy

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Eggie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am

Thanks worked it out

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty

Stuck again

Post by Eggie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Can't find the clue in Daisy's office, solve the monk game or catch the butterfly even by tag team: I have red teapot, jar, large pot, rope, knife, rube, finger in urn, glue, tennis ball, stick, flyer, pass, pickaxe, maganet, green artifact,