When Dizzy Met Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Monks

Post by Eggie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 am

I have turned the heads with what the monks have told me to but can't tell if anything has happened!!!!! Still stuck catching the butterfly even by tag team I still have no idea what i'm doing wrong. Have tried droping the Jar and holding the jar a bigger hint plaese. Still can't find white artifact or crate

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 1542
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am
Location: Balham - gateway to the south

Post by Grandad » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 am

If you turn the heads correctly the 'rockface' immediately to the left opens up. The easy way is for Daisy to keep talking to the monk at the Brotherhood and he will give you the answer. Using the crate by the bookcase in Daisy's office will let you reach the book that gives the clue about talking to the monk about five times to give you the answer to the moving heads. The crate is in the room that is to the right of the train terminus at the outpost. You don't really need the crate, but you do need what it contains.

You have to be really quick to do the butterfly puzzle. Work out the pattern of the butterfly movements so that you know which opening it will go to next. Stand one of the players near the butterfly but don't touch it. Then get the other player to carry the empty jar and stand in front of the opening that the butterfly will go to. Switch characters and get the first player to touch the butterfly then immediately switch characters again and press action. I think that if you are holding the jar then you will automatically catch it rather than having to 'use the jar'.

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Eggie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 am

Grandad wrote:If you turn the heads correctly the 'rockface' immediately to the left opens up. The easy way is for Daisy to keep talking to the monk at the Brotherhood and he will give you the answer. Using the crate by the bookcase in Daisy's office will let you reach the book that gives the clue about talking to the monk about five times to give you the answer to the moving heads. The crate is in the room that is to the right of the train terminus at the outpost. You don't really need the crate, but you do need what it contains.

You have to be really quick to do the butterfly puzzle. Work out the pattern of the butterfly movements so that you know which opening it will go to next. Stand one of the players near the butterfly but don't touch it. Then get the other player to carry the empty jar and stand in front of the opening that the butterfly will go to. Switch characters and get the first player to touch the butterfly then immediately switch characters again and press action. I think that if you are holding the jar then you will automatically catch it rather than having to 'use the jar'.
Thanks Grandad still can't find White artifact or spade am I missing something?
I have given 2 items to the club members but can't find I the wine or french soap can you please give me another hint

Thanks

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Well and truely stuck!!!

Post by Eggie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm

I've been all over the map and still can't find the following items which it looks like I need to move on: Spade, gold ring, white artifact (this is driving me mad), French soap and wine I’ve searched the desert over and over again and still can't find anything. Don't know what other item I need to put down the hole in the desert, can't get through the nun and monks door and have no idea what to do with these items a big hint would be great

Knife, pickaxe, tennis ball, ruby, crate, rope, glue, stick, urn with finger, empty jar, camera, green artifact (know where it goes), pot magnet and keys

The white artifact is the one I need to find as I have found the place to use it which might open more doors

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Sounds like you missed the blood pack. Head back to the hospital with something sharp.

Highlight below if you want to see what items you no longer need:
Pickaxe - If you already unblocked the sewer
Tennis Ball and Ruby - Only used in the family version
Crate - Used in front of Daisy's book case to get the monk clue
Stick - Only used on nun statue
Empty Jar - Only used to get the butterfly
Pot - An alternate way to kill the mugger

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Eggie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 am

SnTrooper wrote:Sounds like you missed the blood pack. Head back to the hospital with something sharp.

Highlight below if you want to see what items you no longer need:
Pickaxe - If you already unblocked the sewer
Tennis Ball and Ruby - Only used in the family version
Crate - Used in front of Daisy's book case to get the monk clue
Stick - Only used on nun statue
Empty Jar - Only used to get the butterfly
Pot - An alternate way to kill the mugger
Thanks at last i've found the white artifact it was driving me mad :) :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Eggie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am

Right back again I have got what I need using my ASS card and got passed security but the code doesn't work back at the rail station. I've been all over the map again and am stuck to what I need to do next I still have

White artifact
rope
Magnet
Camera
Knife
French Soap
Spade
Glue
Combination Code

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 1542
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am
Location: Balham - gateway to the south

Post by Grandad » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Hmm, must be a glitch, you shouldn't have been able to get past the guard carrying the code. What you're supposed to do is use the glue to stick it to the window, then give the flier to the receptionist so she lowers the sun blind, then take a photo of the combination code. It's the photo that opens the lock. Sorry about that.

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Eggie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks I got past the guard by tag team with daisy

Eggie
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Eggie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Eggie wrote:Thanks I got past the guard by tag team with daisy
Great game finally complete thanks for everyones help :p

Post Reply