Yolkfolk Prophecies (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Victory.......nice game hope u make more ...and best of luck with the contest :v2_dizzy_tongue:

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg

Postby DYLANS THE DOOD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Right you have me totally stumped,items i have are,fishing rod,fallen star,phallic shaped object,plank and brandy.Cannot seem to get any further I think i must be missing something obvious have spoken to the [color="#FFFFFF"]dragon[/color] but i cant find the [color="#FFFFFF"]hidden entrance he was on about[/color] any hints please.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

hy the entrance is to the right left screen of the place were u use [color="#FFFFE0"]the telescopic baton[/color] try to jump throgh the walls just pm if u need more help

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg

Postby DYLANS THE DOOD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Spooky3 wrote:hy the entrance is to the right left screen of the place were u use [color="#FFFFE0"]the telescopic baton[/color] try to jump throgh the walls just pm if u need more help

Thanks spooky have spent ages looking for that cheers :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Spooky3 wrote:Victory.......nice game hope u make more ...and best of luck with the contest :v2_dizzy_tongue:

Cheers Spooky, glad you enjoyed!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

Kirkub
Free Range Egg

Postby Kirkub » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

Fallen star? What fallen star? :) I have honey, totem, fertilizer, jacket, boots. Sounds like I should have found the star by now! Help? Thanks!

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg

Postby DYLANS THE DOOD » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Have come to a complete standstill,items i have are [color="#FFFFFF"]fishing jacket,blob of honey,zaks heavy boots,palastinian fertilizer and a magc cloud [/color]have tried everything i can think of but no joy any hints please.

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Hey Dylan....try using the Magic Cloud on the [color="#FFFFE0"]clouds over yonder (just after the tree clearing[/color]!!!) This may help you progress :-)

Hey Kirkub, try thinking of the puzzle that relates to the Shawshank Redemption...a certain prisoner is looking for his tools!!!! To find the item, you may want to search a [color="#FFFFE0"]watery hole [/color]for objects!!!!

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg

Postby DYLANS THE DOOD » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 pm

SALEHMARLEY wrote:Hey Dylan....try using the Magic Cloud on the [color="#FFFFE0"]clouds over yonder (just after the tree clearing[/color]!!!) This may help you progress :-)

Hey Kirkub, try thinking of the puzzle that relates to the Shawshank Redemption...a certain prisoner is looking for his tools!!!! To find the item, you may want to search a [color="#FFFFE0"]watery hole [/color]for objects!!!!

Finished! What a great first game :v2_dizzy_clapping: hope you make another one and best of luck in the competion hope you do well.

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SALEHMARLEY » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

DYLANS THE DOOD wrote:Finished! What a great first game :v2_dizzy_clapping: hope you make another one and best of luck in the competion hope you do well.

Cheers Dude...glad you enjoyed :-)