Daisy and the Haunted Mansion (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Torico wrote:Bit stuck, been around the mansion, fed deer, done maze, done quiz, can't find anything else to do.
You need to start looking for the key that JANE hid!!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 am

Made progress again, all five bones placed and Emma's heart, been into the shed and caught Nobbie with his pants down :embarassed: but I can't seem to find the hidden entrance to the place to activate the talisman - this is supposed to "shimmer purple" now that I have the talisman right? Do I need to place it somewhere or just hold it? I have been all over the map, can anyone give me a clue??

User avatar
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:24 pm
Location: london

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

addicteddizzy wrote:Made progress again, all five bones placed and Emma's heart, been into the shed and caught Nobbie with his pants down :embarassed: but I can't seem to find the hidden entrance to the place to activate the talisman - this is supposed to "shimmer purple" now that I have the talisman right? Do I need to place it somewhere or just hold it? I have been all over the map, can anyone give me a clue??
Try starting from the beginning again Addicted and think where you've not been with talisman in hand :dizzy_wink:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by gibbyboy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 am

took a break from this for a few days started again still no use
cant work that safe out atall???? :confused:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am
Location: Balham - gateway to the south

Post by Grandad » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 am

Got you going round in circles has it? The answer's already been mentioned on this thread and was also the solution to the runes in Thor's Chariot in Stargate SG1.

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by gibbyboy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 am

Grandad wrote:Got you going round in circles has it? The answer's already been mentioned on this thread and was also the solution to the runes in Thor's Chariot in Stargate SG1.
a know its about pi!!!!!!!! do i need something with me or do i just keep trying codes till i turn blue in the face?
really cracking up way this now lol :v2_dizzy_confused2:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 3965
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: North West
Contact:

Post by delta » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:10 pm

gibbyboy wrote:a know its about pi!!!!!!!! do i need something with me or do i just keep trying codes till i turn blue in the face?
really cracking up way this now lol :v2_dizzy_confused2:
*sigh* I would suggest you google 'pi' (rounded to 3 decimal places)
Image

Image

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am

Post by addicteddizzy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:27 am

quiggie wrote:Try starting from the beginning again Addicted and think where you've not been with talisman in hand :dizzy_wink:
Thanks Quiggie - I was sure I'd been everywhere - clearly not! It just led me to my death anyway, boo! :v2_dizzy_rolleyes: so will be having another go again today...

Carla Cooke
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by Carla Cooke » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:17 pm

really need some help pls.

MY ITEM!
magnify Grass
crow bar
paper clip
left foot
food voucher
small stone
sprig of heather
prune juice



i cant get in the undertakers room or the food shop. i thought a crow bar would work or a stone through a window but to no joy. I've strolled up and down not sure if its a bug but i see nothing to do now.

Rog'er Fahrenheit
Your Backpack is Empty
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Rog'er Fahrenheit » Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Think I discovered a bug... it required me to start over, anyway:
When the rocks come falling down in the cave with the bat, if you somehow dodge them (don't ask me how I did this; I managed it the first time but couldn't repeat it on the second play through) and then you're not on the screen to the right in time to see one of the rocks destroying the bridge, the bridge does not get destroyed, and you can't get down there.


...I'm still stuck though - got 4 different bones, made all 4 potions and used all except the escape one, and I still have the magnifying glass, fork (used once), spade, seed, and bag of poo. I left the meal voucher outside. I get the feeling that I ought to plant the seed or find Paul's key next, but I have no idea where to go.
Clue please?

Post Reply