Another Treasure Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 am

I thought I'd hidden a couple of coins in the other side of the haystack which you need the magnet to get ...or was that a different game (difficult to tell in this heat as brain is in meltdown).

ste_201079
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by ste_201079 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 am

I wondered how I got that needle lol, I remember searching haystack a few times to get coins and I thought I did same with needle but little did I know I was carrying the magnet at the time lol. Thanks for the advice guys :) like I say I just need to find coins to buy map and Blue Peter flag then I think I'm done as i guess the large handle is to raise anchor. Loving the graphics and game, looking forward to trying many other ones on dizzyage, i grew up with dizzy games so when I seen this dizzyage site I was in my element :)

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by DragonRaiderX9 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:09 am

I see it's been two years since last this thread was posted in. This doesn't fill me with confidence, but if anyone is there, I could use some assistance.

Where is the "Devil with blue eyes"? There appears to be an answer earlier in the thread, but I'm afraid I cannot make sense of it.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:48 am

^The totem pole.

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by DragonRaiderX9 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 am

...You know, the worst part is, I actually checked the darn thing. Didn't think to check the top of it. Thank you for the assistance.

I found the treasure, but if I'm not mistaken, previous posts in this thread suggest that the treasure is 30 coins. I only received 26. Is there something else I should know?

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by DragonRaiderX9 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:41 pm

So, I'm at the point where I need something to cut the knot. I'll try checking the tool room again, but I'm not hopeful.

I also don't know how to help the dandruff girl or where I'll find five more coins for the map. My current items are, if memory serves:

-Fishing line
-Sailcloth
-Ship's deed
-Needle
-Scuba Gear and Flippers
-Empty Jar
-Asbestos Suit
-Big Handle

I'm really wondering if there was a 40 coin cap and I just lost four coins from the treasure. That would suck. Supposedly all the hard-to-find coins where mentioned in this thread. I might try to compile a list. I'll share it if I do.

If you prefer to provide vague hints as opposed to outright answers, that is acceptable.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:31 am

DragonRaiderX9 wrote:I also don't know how to help the dandruff girl or where I'll find five more coins for the map.
The item you need for the girl is on the boat. To get more coins you can sell one of your items.

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Post by Gary S » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:31 pm

I think I must be almost at the end of the game (famous last words), but I still can't find a use for the handle, the bucket, the empty thermos or the lump of tar and that leak in the ship is still letting in water despite the fact I used the plank etc to cover it. I'm pretty sure there are still more coins somewhere as well.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:22 pm

You need to heat the tar up.

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Post by Gary S » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Need another six coins to buy the map. Does anyone know where they are?