Enchanting Day Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Spooky3 wrote:HY just started the game ..play a bitt and now i am stuck: I only have :p rayer book, empty bottle, rope, spade. Every place i try to go i am stuck : I need to:

-fix\use elevator thingy
-item for shopkepper
-get to Dylan
-get the cross...manage to jump once but now i awlays die...any tips
-pass thouse big boxes
-pass the weed
-do something to the places where Dizzy says something about pure water

Can someone point me in the right direction
Perservere to get the cross as that's the item you need now, try jumping slightly earlier from the edge of the ledge.

It does take a bit of getting the timing right.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:
First of all thanks for another exciting game but I'm stuck already!! I've got 9 records, a spade, empty bottle, sturdy rope and prayerbook. I've used the crossand found Dizzy's Dad but can't get back up from the shaft just past where he is and I can see other records but can't reach then and I think I will need 10 and that I probably need the ladder from the refreshment man. I'm sure with a little nudge I could go a lot further so if anyone has any ideas or advice I'd be really grateful.

I'm really, really, stuck!! I've been going round and round trying various items in various places and also trying to get that miserable shop keeper to sell me that ladder but absolutely no joy. I've jumped the gap but can't find Junior or a cabin.

PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE could someone put me out of my mysery?
Thanks Sparkles49, as mentioned need to concentrate on the Amulet of Souls item. The shopkeeper doesn't sell the ladder by the way but you can climb it later in the game.

There are 2 points in the game to action before you can meet Junior, he appears when Dizzy gets an idea when you come across the obstacles.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:41 pm

I used the cross..... got to the new areas .....got (amulet of souls, vinegar,)but now i can jump back the way i came from (i mean left of the skeleton) i always die .What gives

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Spooky3 wrote:I used the cross..... got to the new areas .....got (amulet of souls, vinegar,)but now i can jump back the way i came from (i mean left of the skeleton) i always die .What gives
Ok so you need to use the Amulet of Souls now. I assume you mean the hanging skeleton over the enchanting opening, need to drop back a bit from the left and then re jump. That is the warning sign at the beginning is for, have to learn the steps once it's opened up !!

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:51 pm

well manage to use the blue mushroom next to the broken bridge to jump one screen above .... don't ask how this happen

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:59 pm

k don't understand ...now i am on the left side of the enchanted hole where do i need to go into the hole? do u have to use the amulet of souls in the room with dylan?

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Spooky3 wrote:k don't understand ...now i am on the left side of the enchanted hole where do i need to go into the hole? do u have to use the amulet of souls in the room with dylan?

There is a way to to get across over the enchanting opening from either side (this is true also once the enchanting opening is 'opened up' but then it gets more tricky), once the amulet is placed however you can actually drop down the opening without dying then and return that way if you wish to avoid the lava blowholes.

But no you don't use amulet in the room with Denzil you mean. See my first reply in the help thread for clues.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:37 pm

so i have to use the amulet around the statue...

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Oh Dear Lord! I have tried placing that ....ing amulet all over the place. I even thought that if I dropped into the pit of skeletons holding the amulet something would happen, but no. What on earth am I missing? Please could you be very kind and give us a hint. :dizzy_confused:

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by jmcf81 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Oh Dear Lord! I have tried placing that ....ing amulet all over the place. I even thought that if I dropped into the pit of skeletons holding the amulet something would happen, but no. What on earth am I missing? Please could you be very kind and give us a hint. :dizzy_confused:
You can place the amulet in the screen descending to the pure waters. It didn't get much further after that though! Items i've got are empty bottle, bottle of vinegar, rope, enchanting eye, spade and prayer book
Edit
Figured out what to do with the eye