Wizard School (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 am

You can return two of your used items to their owners.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Now I just need the pipe off the guy to complete the outfit! Nothing seems to work....

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Thanks for the help there, it took me ages to realise how to get the pipe, and I thought I'd have to post an embarrassing third request for help in a row!

Great game Grandad...and the adult jokes made me wish you would make another XXX game such as Dora In Paris (though hard to see how you could top that for absolute filth!!) :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

v4sl
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby v4sl » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:02 pm

The game is very good. I got enjoied it.
Main problem was that I was sure, Theo must become Sherlock and so to find sailor's 'girl'
But I'm stuck in the rooms with poles )
I guess:
Cool - football / crowbar
Strange picture - feather
Distraction - fish
Tough - crowbar / boots
Tie - wailking stick / boots
Exclusion - Bull

But it isn't working... Any tips?

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:59 am

There is more to the right. You need to put something in the hole to get up to the button above. You will find a screen with gates past there. When you correctly place one of the items one of the gates will disappear.

Each of the rooms follow a pattern.
The left one is a saying. The word then "as a" then the item. So in the first room it would be "Cool as a _____"
The middle one is an object. The item then the picture. So in the first room it would be "_____ Duster"
The right one's word is the definition of the color then the item. In the first room it would be "Distraction = Red _____"

You will end up using all but one of your items here.

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Postby hammermalc » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:12 am

Help please, how do you get the pipe???

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 am

Bunjee jump from the tower flagpole

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Postby hammermalc » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks for reply.
That means getting past the guard. I read you have to get his keys when he is sleeping. But haven't found his room yet. More help please lol

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:26 am

Ah, you're looking for the bunjee rope. the guard lives in the house next to the pub. Give him the sleeping pills at night when he's guarding the gate, then during the day you can reach his window by jumping from the tower onto the pub sign and over to his window. If I remember you have to tickle his feet with the feather (from the bird in the tree by the fisherman - use the balloon) to be able to get his keys, then go to the next 'night' and he won't be there so you can sneak into the club and steal a bunjee rope. Hope that helps.

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Postby hammermalc » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi Grandad, thanks for last reply.
However i am still stuck. Assuming the sleeping pills are from the chemist how or where do i get the prescription from? Iv'e tried loads of things at the doctors & can't get anything to work. So now i'm totally stuck & have run out of ideas. Any hints/help would be gratefully appreciated.