Dizzy - The Last Hero (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Dizzy - The Last Hero (HELP THREAD)

Postby Noggin the Nog » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Kind of surprised no-one else has started this already. I've got a fair way in but am stuck now with garage control, remote control, matches, potion, car jack, crowbar and mine detector.

The puzzles I've got are the Chinese guy with the spade, the car (can't lift it with the jack for some reason), the kerosene can and the torch by the dark water. I've also found[color="#FFFFFF"] something in the background in the lava caves [/color]but can't seem to pick it up or do anything to it. Can someone give me a hint?

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Noggin the Nog wrote:Kind of surprised no-one else has started this already. I've got a fair way in but am stuck now with garage control, remote control, matches, potion, car jack, crowbar and mine detector.

The puzzles I've got are the Chinese guy with the spade, the car (can't lift it with the jack for some reason), the kerosene can and the torch by the dark water. I've also found[color="#FFFFFF"] something in the background in the lava caves [/color]but can't seem to pick it up or do anything to it. Can someone give me a hint?

I'm just a bit past where you are but Ive used the mine detector [color="#F0FFF0"]in the road to forest screen. You can here a beep from the detector on where to use it[/color]. I'm stuck at the moment too with [color="#F0FFF0"]matches, knife, magic potion (used) garage and remote controls (used)[/color].

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Noggin the Nog, [color="#FFFFFF"]you need to rise with a potion by the second floor of the house, by means of a phone booth, and carefully to survey everything[/color].

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 pm

jmcf81, [color="#FFFFFF"]knife it is necessary to cut off something in a vault, where a lava[/color].

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Rindex wrote:jmcf81, [color="#FFFFFF"]knife it is necessary to cut off something in a vault, where a lava[/color].

Thank you :tup:

decko
Your Backpack is Empty

more help!

Postby decko » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:00 pm

I am a bit earlier than all this, I am still a bit stuck after opening the grave with the hammer, keep getting killed. Any help would be great! :dizzy_wink:

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 pm

decko, it is necessary to enter the house. [color="#FFFFFF"]There the object which will cover thorns[/color] lies.

decko
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby decko » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Rindex wrote:decko, it is necessary to enter the house. [color="#FFFFFF"]There the object which will cover thorns[/color] lies.

Thanks for that, I have been in the garage but not the house. I presumed something could cover those thorns but I am sure I will work it out! I must be missing something simple!

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:44 pm

decko wrote:Thanks for that, I have been in the garage but not the house. I presumed something could cover those thorns but I am sure I will work it out! I must be missing something simple!

Aaa, clearly. [color="#FFFFFF"]It is necessary to dump a barrel down, where water. But stirs one subject, it needs to be beaten out[/color].

decko
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby decko » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Rindex wrote:Aaa, clearly. [color="#FFFFFF"]It is necessary to dump a barrel down, where water. But stirs one subject, it needs to be beaten out[/color].

Well I can make it to the scanner but no further???