Daisy's Odd Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 am

Spooky - also Grand Dizzy gave you a clue as to the use of the glasses - they enable you to see the cloud, in a certain location Dizzyingly high up!

Grandad - I am hoping that the map to the 'egyptian symbol' maze is the one found in the windy corridor maze, but haven't yet had a chance to test the theory. I also like the motorbike, and I really need it now, having to hop! Shame it won't let me steal it!
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:55 am

10x got 2 more items ...but i am still stuck.... still need to get the bottle of whiskey

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Ha ha ha this is hillarious so far Grandad.
SPARKLES: from now on i want that medicine every time i help you! :-)
F&H: buried twice now, & i took great pleasure in chopping your bit off for this comment:
"Sounds like you are really going for it on this one though if you think it will offend Quiggie!"
I'll have you know if Grandad didn't keep me legless i'd be well offended, i'm delicate!!!

So Grandad loving this one, hoping to get to slut mode but i'm now going mental stuck in that &*^%$ maze, all those puzzles!!! That motorbike tho i love that. I might be in this maze till next easter :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Spooky3 wrote:10x got 2 more items ...but i am still stuck.... still need to get the bottle of whiskey
You have to help Sparkes to get that item!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:29 pm

quiggie wrote:F&H: buried twice now, & i took great pleasure in chopping your bit off for this comment:
"Sounds like you are really going for it on this one though if you think it will offend Quiggie!"
I'll have you know if Grandad didn't keep me legless i'd be well offended, i'm delicate!!!
Guess we both ended up legless! ;)
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:48 pm

any hints on what sparkles whats ...mine just stays next to house :v2_dizzy_fingers:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Spoky - Sparkles tells you what she wants, a clue hidden behind a post, so you need to find a post that looks a tiny bit different, as if it has a clue attached to the rear, and talk to Sparkles.

For a REALLY big clue as to where to look, it is not far from where you start

Grandad - this seems a bit silly to mention this, bearing in mind what happens to frogs that point out spelling errors (and I don't want to get caught again), but when Daisy speaks to the squished me, she should say a sharp knife, or is that deliberate bearing in mind that the pedant can no longer comment? ;) .
I have also spotted an error on the map for the orange section - the barrier is shown the wrong way round on the top right location where it loops around.
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:57 pm

post as in a sign ?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Spooky3 wrote:post as in a sign ?
Post as in fence post
Insert signature here

Spooky3