Daisy's Odd Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:17 pm

AARGH puzzles. i can't get my head round most of Grandad's puzzles mostly just do them randomly & hope for the best, but i'm never getting out of here unless some kind soul helps.
Managed to do & find very few things, but i have:
2 pretty flowers, fez & ladder
that i can't seem to use anywhere. Seen some other things to do but don't have the items.
F&H: in loo of help i apologise profusely for my earlier comments :v2_dizzy_blush:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Quiggie - I am at exactly the same point as you by the looks of it and also at a stand still :( I need to find 2 more diamonds which I guess are with the monk and behind the grate - so I need what they need, the orange lever, something to read, something to unblock the other end of the passage and an Amarog. So far I have found 2 coloured diamonds and put them in place, but nothing for Zelda.
You haven't got anything to apologise for, but if I upset you with my joke, then I apologise.
Insert signature here

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Quiggie I think you and I are at roughly the same place. Have you found and placed any coloured diamonds or any white ones yet? I can't find any more money and I'm desperate to get into Sin City!!!!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Sparkles - I am glad it isn't just me (and Quiggie) now stumped.
I have found 2 white and 2 coloured diamonds (all placed) and no more money.
You?
Insert signature here

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:49 pm

frogandhat wrote:Quiggie - I am at exactly the same point as you by the looks of it and also at a stand still :( I need to find 2 more diamonds which I guess are with the monk and behind the grate - so I need what they need, the orange lever, something to read, something to unblock the other end of the passage and an Amarog. So far I have found 2 coloured diamonds and put them in place, but nothing for Zelda.
You haven't got anything to apologise for, but if I upset you with my joke, then I apologise.
NOOOOOOOO your jokes don't upset me in the slightest, they just make me laugh my apology was tongue in cheek, keep up the insults x

So looks like we're all at the same place for now
SPARKLES: yes i've placed 2 large white diamonds & 1 yellow diamond that is all for now, i even went back out to the library for something to read - but no.
Oh well off to trollop around & around & around & around & around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Yep I've placed two white and two coloured diamonds too. I also went to the library for something to read. Oh dear looks like trail and error with every item in every place but I think I've already pretty much done that!!

I'll post straight away if I get any further.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Oh dear. I'm stuck right at the start of this with a sharp knife, bucket and spliff. Got 5 coins. It seems that I need to find the accessory for the woman in the shower. Can't reach the items on the top platforms in the treehouses. I've been wandering round actioning the scenery randomly for the last half hour. :hitwall: :hitwall:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Noggin - have you managed to fill the bucket and then use it yet?
Insert signature here

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Noggin, you need to find five more coins. They are all in one spot in a container but you will need something to reach it.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Oh I see! I thought that was just the back of a chair. :dizzy_rolleyes: