Daisy's Odd Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:05 pm

quiggie wrote:Well Grandad, Sparkles, Frogman - I have now completed the game with 50 SLUT POINTS & hopefully reclaimed my biggest of the big sluts title.

But you need to score 52 points Quiggie, so I am sorry but you are not a big slut :dizzy_smile:
You can score a point from just about everyone you meet in the game - I think the only person I didn't 'have' was the [color="#FFFFFF"]chemist[/color], plus there are a few inanimate objects / parts of the scenery that you can also score with.
Insert signature here

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:42 pm

frogandhat wrote:But you need to score 52 points Quiggie, so I am sorry but you are not a big slut :dizzy_smile:
You can score a point from just about everyone you meet in the game - I think the only person I didn't 'have' was the [color="#FFFFFF"]chemist[/color], plus there are a few inanimate objects / parts of the scenery that you can also score with.

Ah bugger..... but thankfully i've saved the game there, so off to try for more
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:48 am

I'll have to download the latest version of Dont Panic as started playing it again the othe day and then remembered all the names I called you when trying to navigate the tree in the arboreum. Thanks for the vase bug, and I'll check out the crow, but it may be that you forgot to read the book in the windy tunnels so you don't know the green diamond is in the mountain cave.

Frogman - you did have your wicked way with the chemist. If I remember, it's just the genie, GrandDizzy, Theo and the vibrating lady you don't bonk.

Sorry Annie, Bert isn't Popeye, he was going to be a Hell's Angel, but never got round to including a biker in a game.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

xxxx

Postby Spooky3 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:02 pm

ad
Grandad wrote:Bug in version 1.0 - crowbar will be lying around on the ground somewhere in Keldor

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:07 pm

frogandhat wrote:But you need to score 52 points Quiggie, so I am sorry but you are not a big slut :dizzy_smile:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm such a big slut i've broken the machine on 54 slut points, but i think i could've got 55.
Frogman you can have your wicked way with the chemist [color="#FFFFFF"]action him after you've got the item he gives you.[/color]

Ima go back AGAIN & try for that last slut point i think i missed :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Noggin the Nog » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Grandad wrote:Thanks for the vase bug, and I'll check out the crow, but it may be that you forgot to read the book in the windy tunnels so you don't know the green diamond is in the mountain cave.

Quite right - I'd completely forgotten about the book. Completed the slut version now, though I've only got 46sp's.

I enjoyed the game thanks. I liked the pyramid maze in particular and the motorbike was a nice touch too. I was a little disappointed my character wasn't more insulting but you can't have everything! :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Grandad / Quiggie - I do not remember scoring with the chemist, but I suppose I must have - all he was saying to me when I was chasing those last elusive points was something along the lines of that he had nothing I wanted. And now Quiggie has got 2 (maybe three?) more points than the author thinks is possible? Heh heh, well done Quiggie, you are a big slut and I doff my hat in your direction!

Noggin - that sounds like you are setting Grandad a challenge? Oh dear, having played (and enjoyed) this game, I dread to think what Grandad will come up with to top it! :v2_dizzy_scared: :v2_dizzy_eek: :v2_dizzy_jawdrop:
Insert signature here

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:53 pm

I've got three diamonds - haven't got the green one yet - but I've already placed them in the pots, and can't get them out again. I've just realised I need to use the red diamond on the magpie...so, is there a way to get it back out of the pot? As I assume I need the red one in order to get the green one.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby The Armorog » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Finished with a slutty score of 54 Grandad! I'm honoured to have made a guest appearance as a complete w***er, quite literally. My one regret is that I didn't find a way to give Quiggie one.

Another sick and sordid classic. I can't help but wish that you'd animated all 54 couplings, a la Annie's Legacy. But thanks for making this absolute corker!

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:27 am

Armorog - If I remember correctly, Quiggie likes a drink, so you have to supply her with a bottle of whisky. This you have to create. You can't have many objects left so can probably work it out yourself, but if not you [color="#FFFFFF"]fill the vase with water and then convert it[/color].
Insert signature here