Daisy's Odd Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 am

Hy it me again with some more questions....My current items are: glue stick, fuse,handcuffs, spanner,empty bucket of water(used twice), widow cleaning kit, fez, dildo, ladder, pair of nylons , stale bread, pack of biscuits, loofah, file, knife,wire cutters, purple flower, plum, yellow flower, banana,magnified glass, telescope, crowbar(used 4times), pickax (used once), lamp(used), can of beer, dress,scarf,magic wand (i can use it ), green disk, pick disk, 4 diamonds .And my puzzles are:

-need the green and pick diamond...for the puzzle so i can get the lamp
-where does my shower go after using a certain item on it
-after using the orange level....and flipping switches what location should be able to reach ?
-get into sin city
-find the pink teleported
-something to read

So what should i focus on or where to go to proceed furred

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:46 am

Spooky, if you're not playing the slut version then you don't need most of those items or to get into Sin City as the 'armorog' is in Velda the Vampire's clothing which she takes off when you've given her the two items in the correct order. This also means that the pink disc was in Velda's bed and you find the pink teleport ..[color="#FFFFFF"]behind the waterfall after putting the four white diamonds in the idols.[/color]

Damn - I did loads of checking to make sure nobody could get more than 52 slut points ...even counting each 'point increase' by going through the whole coding and ensuring that 'repeat' bonks didn't add any points. I double checked the librarian and Rachel to make sure it was only 1 slut point each. But you lot seem to be able to screw anything ...including me up!!

Here's the list of what was allegedly screwable. If you can identify where the extra points come from it will help me check:
[color="#FFFFFF"]PEOPLE (41)
Sn Trooper, meterman, Mrs Wilkins (cafe lady), Maisie, Humpy, Sparkles, french baker, Quiggie, Stud in pink land, Ms Terri, Dylan, Photo man, muslim, Post Office lady, Vicar, bank robber, dead bank guard, Armorog, Dora, Noggin, 5 x nutters, AndyG, Dozy, Adzm, Rockwart, cue girl, Sue, Charlie, Cilla, Velda, nun, cop, nurse, chemist, richard, bert, monk

ANIMALS (3)
Frogman, donkey, chicken,

INANIMATE OBJECTS (8)
bedpost (Velda), bedpost (Dozy), bedpost (shower girl), bedpost (Mrs Wilkin's house), walking stick, Statue of David, Rachel, statue of Jesus,
[/color]

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:53 am

so after giving the [color="#F0F8FF"]cream and contact lenses to velda[/color] i should be able to play play the slutty version ? and the teleport er to the pink land is in her room...........so no slutty version for me? also how do i progress furred ?

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:45 am

so what triggers the slutty version.....i given the [color="#FFFFE0"]moisturizing cream and the contact lenses [/color] to velda, and she left .... did i just screw myself ? also after using the orange level what new location should i be able to reach....and where do i get 4 white diamonds ?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Spooky3 wrote:so what triggers the slutty version.....i given the [color="#FFFFE0"]moisturizing cream and the contact lenses [/color] to velda, and she left .... did i just screw myself ? also after using the orange level what new location should i be able to reach....and where do i get 4 white diamonds ?

Spooky you have to give zelda the [color="#FFFFFF"]contact lenses first then the moisturising cream[/color], as for the orange level once you've placed the 4 diamonds [color="#FFFFFF"]go behind the waterfall[/color].
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:32 pm

frogandhat wrote:Grandad / Quiggie - I do not remember scoring with the chemist, but I suppose I must have - all he was saying to me when I was chasing those last elusive points was something along the lines of that he had nothing I wanted. And now Quiggie has got 2 (maybe three?) more points than the author thinks is possible? Heh heh, well done Quiggie, you are a big slut and I doff my hat in your direction!

Noggin - that sounds like you are setting Grandad a challenge? Oh dear, having played (and enjoyed) this game, I dread to think what Grandad will come up with to top it! :v2_dizzy_scared: :v2_dizzy_eek: :v2_dizzy_jawdrop:

Well if 52 is the max points, they must be giving me extra points cause i'm better at it!!!!
I'll play again n see what happens.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:34 pm

The Armorog wrote:Finished with a slutty score of 54 Grandad! I'm honoured to have made a guest appearance as a complete w***er, quite literally. My one regret is that I didn't find a way to give Quiggie one.

Another sick and sordid classic. I can't help but wish that you'd animated all 54 couplings, a la Annie's Legacy. But thanks for making this absolute corker!

Well i'm just happy i have at least one pure friendship on here :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:05 pm

10x but now i quit playing this game .....being force to restart just because one wrong thing is no fun.....

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:18 pm

restarted the game..now what triggers the use of the spider on ...[color="#F0FFF0"]the drain[/color]

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Spooky3 wrote:restarted the game..now what triggers the use of the spider on ...[color="#F0FFF0"]the drain[/color]

Just put the [color="#FFFFFF"]spider up the drain after getting the coin out[/color] - i think!