Daisy's Odd Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:25 pm

nope i try that unless i need some other item.........also i remember of a clue somewhere also should the person in that house be at home (cause it says it isn't) ?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Spooky3 wrote:nope i try that unless i need some other item.........also i remember of a clue somewhere also should the person in that house be at home (cause it says it isn't) ?

Much the same as the first time round but you need to [color="#FFFFFF"]wake dozy so he asks for the towel[/color]? You get the [color="#FFFFFF"]cake when you've finished with Dora[/color].
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:03 pm

10x it work ....strange i had to use the bucket of water twice on dozy to trigger to give me the [color="#FFFFE0"]towel[/color]

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Grandad wrote:Damn - I did loads of checking to make sure nobody could get more than 52 slut points ...even counting each 'point increase' by going through the whole coding and ensuring that 'repeat' bonks didn't add any points. I double checked the librarian and Rachel to make sure it was only 1 slut point each. But you lot seem to be able to screw anything ...including me up!!

Here's the list of what was allegedly screwable. If you can identify where the extra points come from it will help me check:
[color="#FFFFFF"]PEOPLE (41)
Sn Trooper, meterman, Mrs Wilkins (cafe lady), Maisie, Humpy, Sparkles, french baker, Quiggie, Stud in pink land, Ms Terri, Dylan, Photo man, muslim, Post Office lady, Vicar, bank robber, dead bank guard, Armorog, Dora, Noggin, 5 x nutters, AndyG, Dozy, Adzm, Rockwart, cue girl, Sue, Charlie, Cilla, Velda, nun, cop, nurse, chemist, richard, bert, monk

ANIMALS (3)
Frogman, donkey, chicken,

INANIMATE OBJECTS (8)
bedpost (Velda), bedpost (Dozy), bedpost (shower girl), bedpost (Mrs Wilkin's house), walking stick, Statue of David, Rachel, statue of Jesus,
[/color]

Well, I got 52 points on the original version - I haven't played the updated version yet - and I am pretty certain that I got all the people, albeit I do not remember the chemist. I am also pretty certain that the only [color="#FFFFFF"]bedpost I scored with was Velda's, and that I got a point with each item on the librarian - only the first time with each item, but I am sure I got multiple points from her. I also think I got two points from Rachel, one from each breast[/color].

By the way, shouldn't Rachel say mylefttit as that would be a 9 letter word?

EDIT: Yes, I was right in what I had missed, now completed with 55 points out of 52! :v2_dizzy_tongue:
Insert signature here

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:38 pm

quiggie wrote:Well i'm just happy i have at least one pure friendship on here :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

Doesn't look like it's very pure to me, looks like you are trying to lick him! :laugh:
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

xxx

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Well after restarting the game : Now i have : crowbar, pickaxe , bread, biscuits, empty\full bucket, knife, fuse, glue stick, lamp, can of beer, magnified glass, telescope, tube of glue, bomb, bottle of water or syrup, yellow\blue\orange\ purple diamonds , 13 slut points. My puzzles are now:

-diamond puzzle sorted 2 diamonds but i think i need more of them
-after using the orange level ...any hints on name of the new location that it suppose to unlock
-do something to bumpy
-do something do the can of beer so a certain girl will drink it
-screaming lady
-200 coins for the troll
-safe combination
-girl in the post office
-open the sweet shop
-something for Larry or Jesus
-more flowers ,use the yellow,green .and purple one so far
-have sex with the nurse, guy in front of the sex maze, girl in hospital, girl on the couch, guy with big tongue
-something to read
-orange land
-locked door on main street
-so what turns into a spaner

So what so i focus now.....and what is the max number of slut points ?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Spooky - the maximum number of slut points is supposed to be 52, but I have scored 55!

When you say you have 2 diamonds for the diamond puzzle, do you mean white diamonds in the orange zone? If so, you may want to concentrate on finding the other two.
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:05 pm

no the lamp zone i haven't touch the orange zone yet .....so what should i focus on

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Spooky - have you worked your way around all the locations you can get to by train?
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:27 pm

nope i think i am missing one...the last one after using the orange level.......but no matter what combination i try i still only get the....[color="#FAEBD7"]downtown, uptown, stores and main street [/color]