Daisy's Odd Day (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Now i am stuck again. My items are :light lamp (used), pretty purple flower, pretty yellow flower, fess , ladder , 1 yellow diamond (i now where to use it), empty bucket, internet glasses( used) . Now my to do list:

-get 3 more diamonds.....found a blue, orange and a purple one but no idea how to get them
-get some money
-get the armolog so i can enter the club
-do something to the vampire
-do something in the bank
-do something in the orange land..use the bike somehow
-something to read
-orange lever
-open the door to the main street
-do something else to the guy outside the crystal labyrinth
-

Any hints ?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Spooky - you are about where I am, as well as Sparkles and Quiggie I think. The only thing I have managed to get that you haven't is the red diamond which I think was in the House of Winding Tunnels - there is a map hidden elsewhere in the game - there are maps for all 3 mazes I have found so far, so you need to get busy with the PrtSc key!
Insert signature here

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:30 pm

10x ..i thought that the only thing you can get in the tunnels was the pink clue.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:55 am

:v2_dizzy_lol:

This is me laughing my head off at you all, as it seems you have forgotten to act on a very important clue.
BIG HINT: It's the clue Sparkles was looking for!

I'm so glad I killed you off F&H. One tiny spelling mistake, one tiny map error and you have to go and find them both!

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Grandad, I've tried using different discs on the various coloured portals but that didn't work so I tried holding the green disc (the one on the right) together with the correct disc for each portal and that didn't work so I tried each of the colours with the green disc on the green portal and STILL no luck. I have got the right clue haven't I?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Yes Sparkles right track, but the clue on the fence post in Keldor (Land of Green) was basically 'hold the disc of the right colour to avoid experiencing deja vu'. Plus of course, one of my usual tricks - action something twice! So, go back to Keldor, drop the green disc and action the teleport twice. Now have fun solving puzzles you already know the answer to!

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Noggin the Nog » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Really Steve? Really? :v2_dizzy_scared: I knew there was a reason I stopped playing your games.

Damn it though. I'm going to finish this one. :dizzy_mad:

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:23 pm

and what it this map suppose to be for?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Spooky3 wrote:and what it this map suppose to be for?
Spooky - the clue to where the map is for is the square second from left, second row up and it seems you have already been there from a previous post.
Insert signature here

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Grandad wrote:Yes Sparkles right track, but the clue on the fence post in Keldor (Land of Green) was basically 'hold the disc of the right colour to avoid experiencing deja vu'. Plus of course, one of my usual tricks - action something twice! So, go back to Keldor, drop the green disc and action the teleport twice. Now have fun solving puzzles you already know the answer to!
Grandad, you old &*£$^%* ! :dizzy_mad:

Except some of the puzzles have different solutions, heh heh!

And another small issue, when you speak to Dylan again, he says "I'm think you're.." - you obviously couldn't make up your mind between "I think you're" or "I'm thinking you're"
Sorry, but I have a pernickety reputation to uphold :p
Insert signature here