Dizzy Goes To Hollywood (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Dizzy Goes To Hollywood (HELP THREAD)

Postby quiggie » Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Ok i give up, being going round in circles for a while now, anyone playing this got any idea what i should do with these items:
[color="#FFFFFF"]potion, bouncy ball, mallet, coinsx2, lollypop, sharp knife, rubber gloves (used)[/color]
Got loads of oscars & think i know what to do with the body parts when i get there. Not sure but i think my next move may be finding a [color="#FFFFFF"]detonator[/color]!!! :v2_dizzy_eek:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Mon May 02, 2016 1:33 am

Ha ha ha forget that last post - i finished - that was great fun Grandad thanks a lot, got well stuck here & there but excited when i used the items i needed & they were pretty obvious. thanks again, look forward to next weeks game :v2_dizzy_tongue2: :v2_dizzy_tongue2: :v2_dizzy_tongue2:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Mon May 02, 2016 7:44 am

Glad you enjoyed Annie - there is a bug if you're invisible and talk to the man in the prop shop. Not vital to the game, but thought I should add separate interactions when invisible. Hope the usual suspects don't find any more bugs.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:33 am

Another lovely Grandad game and I'm doing really well, only two doors left to open but I'm stuck. I've read Quiggie's thread and I seem to have everything she had with the addition of[color="#FFFFFF"] a boomerang, brain, cans of Fosters[/color] and I'm sure I know where all these are used. The one thing I haven't got and can't find is [color="#FFFFFF"]the sharp knife[/color]. I've been all over and even found more Oscars but no [color="#FFFFFF"]knife[/color]. Please could I have a hint?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Tue May 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Sparkles spect your futher on now but don't worry about that item it's not needed till near the end.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue May 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Thanks Quiggie but I'm still stuck. I've had a go in the Flash Gordon studio and know that I'll need the [color="#FFFFFF"]potion[/color] to get the [color="#FFFFFF"]detonator[/color] but can't work out how to get onto the platform without getting killed!!!! Any chance you could impart one of your pearls of wisdom?? :dizzy_wink:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Tue May 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thanks Quiggie but I'm still stuck. I've had a go in the Flash Gordon studio and know that I'll need the [color="#FFFFFF"]potion[/color] to get the [color="#FFFFFF"]detonator[/color] but can't work out how to get onto the platform without getting killed!!!! Any chance you could impart one of your pearls of wisdom?? :dizzy_wink:

On your travels you will come across a [color="#FFFFFF"]blanket (from Dorothy) drop that thru the thingy first but jump up & right as you go through before dropping down then you have to go through again with the potion[/color] :dizzy_wink:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue May 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Thanks Quiggie and I know that'll come in useful later but I still have to get into the Wizard of Oz and Crocodile Dundee and I thought that if [color="#FFFFFF"]I freed the girl in King Kong [/color]she might give me another key, so i'm still stuck and I bet I've missed something obvious although I've been back all over the map again and can't find anything new.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Tue May 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thanks Quiggie and I know that'll come in useful later but I still have to get into the Wizard of Oz and Crocodile Dundee and I thought that if [color="#FFFFFF"]I freed the girl in King Kong [/color]she might give me another key, so i'm still stuck and I bet I've missed something obvious although I've been back all over the map again and can't find anything new.

Yeah looks like you need to find another key. what items have you got? but think there are a couple of keys u get without having to give items, have u been everywhere?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Items I have are: [color="#FFFFFF"]pump (used), balloon (used), rubber gloves (used), wooden mallett(used). hundreds of oscars, a brain, a clockwork heart, cans of fosters and a boomerang (I think I know where to use the last 4) I've used the lollipop and placed the barrel[/color]. Any ideas?