Fantasy World Daisy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby DragonRaiderX9 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:59 pm

So I had the right idea with the Spectrum, just the wrong spot. Whoops. That was quite amusing, though.

Probably should've thought of the using the bread like that. Unfortunately, my newly acquired items don't seem to be helping much. Do I have to stack the cows somewhere and use them as platforms? Trying that for the pear didn't seem to work. Am I supposed to wake Dozy up somehow? I tried using the Loud Hailer, but it didn't take.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:28 am

The 'hole' in the original game is now a 'dimension hole' so just action it to get to a new area. You can't get the pear until you've got the magic bean to grow and just like the original game give Dozy a kick or two :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby DragonRaiderX9 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:13 am

Unfortunately, this is information I already knew. I figured you were trying to lead me to the church, and after some fiddling, I managed to break the window with the toffee beans, so that's progress. :D Bad news is that none of my items have any affect on that window afterwards.

Weird thing is happening with the building next to it. At first, if I knocked on the door, it says no one's home. But after breaking the window, knocking on the door causes the game to freeze, kinda. I can still bring up the menu, but Daisy won't move at all and nothing else happens. I don't know if that's a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong.

I'd managed to get the building with the statue in it open(I forget the name), and I even went in despite not having the crowbar. I managed to press a button that had no readily discernible effect, and also found a room filled with water with something resembling a pink lever on the wall. I figured I needed to come back with the flippers. I suppose it couldn't hurt to give the place a look-through again.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:04 am

DragonRaider - did you not hear anything happen when you pressed that button, as you should have heard water running and you have discovered one of the things it does already. What you now need to do is find a way to use that to your advantage. For a clue, try not to [color="#FFFFFF"]score any runs[/color].
Insert signature here

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby DragonRaiderX9 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Okay, after returning to the mystic building and parsing this thread again, I've figured out what I need to do and what I need: The rubber duck. Which I think is inside the chapel. Which brings me right back to where I was. None of my items seem to help, and I have no idea where the key could be. I've considered searching the maze, but I don't really want to risk it without the flippers. Still, it's the only idea I've got, so I suppose I could try.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Have you gone to the screen to left of the church?

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby DragonRaiderX9 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:40 am

I thought that was a solid wall. :embarassed:

Anyway, got the wine and saw the thing owned by Lot. Don't know what's up with that, but I'll play around and see if I can find anything.

EDIT: Got the statue, flippers, and the spade. Quick question, though: Is there anything in the maze apart from the glasses? Are there any coins?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:24 pm

DragonRaider - according to my map, there are 2 coins in the maze, neither is hidden.
Insert signature here

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:02 pm

If I remember right neither are in the maze itself. One is at the beginning and the other is in the room with the glasses.

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby DragonRaiderX9 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:50 am

I'm almost there, and almost to the point where I stop having to beg for help! :dizzy_biggrin:

I'm missing two coins. The thread suggests that they're to be found by the flower next to the pig, but none of my items seem to help.

For reference, I have [color="#FFFFFF"]the loud hailer, the empty jug, the pickaxe, the garden spade, the magnifying glass, the scuba, the metal sucker, the window key, and the flippers.[/color]

I can't remember where, if anywhere, I used the spade.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them. Wow, Grandad. Just...wow. Fun game, though.