Reality Rips Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:38 pm

hy sparkles where did you get the spoon ? the crowbar wil not help that much to progress...i thing you have to go to the great underwold empire next via the pipe

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Spooky3 wrote:hy sparkles where did you get the spoon ?
Hi Spooky, back in a hut on Keldor.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Spooky3 wrote:10x.... but where did you use the cassette player with the cassette
Just be wearing it when you
action the posters :v2_dizzy_eek:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:02 pm

ok i try some poster also where is the spoon cause it is not in any of the hunts?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Spooky3 wrote:ok i try some poster also where is the spoon cause it is not in any of the hunts?
Its.....
under the bed in dozy's hut
:v2_dizzy_eek:

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Now my items are : spade (used once), yellow hair dye, spanner, cassette player with cassette, unlit torch, yellow\purple gem(s),golf club, lettuce, sword (used), spoon, lantern, alice brand (different colors), 26 coins. Am o my to do list :

-get the glass jar
-dressing for the lettuce for the snail
-something for the mermaid
-something for the witch
-voucher for the kilt
-blue statue from the bottom of the river
-lit the torch
-do something to the vending machine
-water puzzle with switches
-open the professors lockers
-food for the hedgehog
-math puzzzle
- something for a vampire
No idea on what to do next....as for posters no clue what posters are you referring ?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Sparkles -Spooky is right and this bit had me stumped for ages. You just need to use something to assist your passage down the tube.

Quiggie - I am not sure about Dam3 myself either. You are further ahead than me so I am leaving it on the back burner for the minute, but I don't think that all the pipes can be turned on or off simultaneously as each button controls 2 pipes, and each pipe is controlled by two buttons so as far as I can work out, there will always be an odd number of pipes running as you start with an odd number.

BTW has anyone solved the first puzzle room puzzle, the 6 button maths puzzle? I don't really fancy the brute force method solution with 6^6 combinations!
Insert signature here

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Spooky3 wrote:No idea on what to do next....as for posters no clue what posters are you referring ?
The posters where you get the tape, of the kings and queens.

As for opening the professor's lockers, I have no idea how but when I first entered the room in my new game, one was just open giving me an object allowing me to get the kilt token
Insert signature here

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Spooky3 wrote:Now my items are : spade (used once), yellow hair dye, spanner, cassette player with cassette, unlit torch, yellow\purple gem(s),golf club, lettuce, sword (used), spoon, lantern, alice brand (different colors), 26 coins. Am o my to do list :

-get the glass jar
-dressing for the lettuce for the snail
-something for the mermaid
-something for the witch
-voucher for the kilt
-blue statue from the bottom of the river
-lit the torch
-do something to the vending machine
-water puzzle with switches
-open the professors lockers
-food for the hedgehog

No idea on what to do next....as for posters no clue what posters are you referring ?
Uh where did you meet a witch??? Your about the same as me now so i can't help :v2_dizzy_confused2:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:51 pm

frogandhat wrote:Sparkles -Spooky is right and this bit had me stumped for ages. You just need to use something to assist your passage down the tube.

Quiggie - I am not sure about Dam3 myself either. You are further ahead than me so I am leaving it on the back burner for the minute, but I don't think that all the pipes can be turned on or off simultaneously as each button controls 2 pipes, and each pipe is controlled by two buttons so as far as I can work out, there will always be an odd number of pipes running as you start with an odd number.

BTW has anyone solved the first puzzle room puzzle, the 6 button maths puzzle? I don't really fancy the brute force method solution with 6^6 combinations!
Damn let me know if you do, tried all sorts with that & the number puzzle (always my nemesis) - oh well keep trying, doubt i'll get there first tho :hitwall: