Reality Rips Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 am

Thanks Spooky

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Glass jar

Post by hammermalc » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 am

Please can i have another clue to get the glass jar. Tried everything i can think of after going through the threads. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:16 pm

hammermalc wrote:Please can i have another clue to get the glass jar. Tried everything i can think of after going through the threads. :v2_dizzy_confused2:
You have to buy tickets (one at a time & one of each colour) from the tasty snack machine, after being told you got nothing got check those lockers
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Another fun frustrating game by Grandad but I am completely stuck as per usual.

I have cassette player (used once), magnifying glass (used once), unlit torch, spade (used once), spanner (I may have used this on a fence), pirate sword (used once), golf club, bright lantern (used in a dark area), yellow hair dye, joint of raw beef, 6 alice bands.

I think I need to be doing something with the switches in the dam area (but I can not for the life of me figure out the order)and in the Welsh area I can't understand a word they are saying. Give something to the italian mafia guy, snail, hedgehog, troll, vampire, collect tears and honey. I know I need to find some scuba gear and some gemstones. Oh and I need to win at strip poker?. :v2_dizzy_confused2:
I fully intend to...OOOH! Shiny things! :v2_dizzy_eek:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:12 pm

^Have you gone through the little door and windows above the switch that opens the big door and windows?

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:20 pm

SnTrooper wrote:^Have you gone through the little door and windows above the switch that opens the big door and windows?
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even realise I could! ~face palms~ Thank you!!!!!!!!

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Post by hammermalc » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:26 pm

quiggie wrote:You have to buy tickets (one at a time & one of each colour) from the tasty snack machine, after being told you got nothing got check those lockers
Thanks Quiggie, wouldn't of thought of that in a million years :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 pm

boo wrote:Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even realise I could! ~face palms~ Thank you!!!!!!!!
I got stuck there too. Finally stumbled onto it while jumping around aimlessly in frustration. You'd be amazed how many things I've found in Grandad games while doing that.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:21 pm

SnTrooper wrote: Finally stumbled onto it while jumping around aimlessly in frustration. You'd be amazed how many things I've found in Grandad games while doing that.
It's the only way with Grandad's games! He loves to hide areas containing useful / necessary stuff. You can't trust him or his games' walls! :v2_dizzy_tongue:
Insert signature here

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by boo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Back to wandering around clueless again.....

The sharks....is it a matter of timing or do I need a certain object to repel them?

And I can't find this rolling scenery room a few of you have mentioned