Doom Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Doom Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Done. Found a few more bugs in the Celtic temple.

-The first rope you find in the temple: if you drop it in the screen it is found in it will move back to where it originally fell to the floor.
-If you use a rope on a hook that isn't the one closest to where the rope was found it hangs from that one instead of the one you trying to use it on.
-When Dizzy bashes down the wall it calls him Daisy.
-In the door maze there is a door that leads you to one place but then if you try to go back it leads to the snake instead of going back to where you came from. You get there by going through the bottom left door, then the left door and then the middle door brings you to the left door of a screen with four doors but if you try to go back through that left door it takes you to the end instead of going back.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 am

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Well no-one will be surprised, least of all Grandad (the *****) to know that i've been stuck in Magic Water Valley for the past week!!! Not a lot of clues on here bout that except finding some computer? which i haven't even after many restarts. Oh well will carry on till some kind soul takes pity on me :embarassed:

Noggin the Nog
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Noggin the Nog » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Hey Quiggie, here's an image of the valley after you pass it. Hopefully it'll help :)

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Thank you Noggin i was going stir crazy :dizzy_rolleyes:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:31 am

Hi Annie, wondered what had happened to you and Frogman.

Just in case you still can't sort out the log pushing puzzle here's the BIG CLUE:

the computer is in the haystack but you'll only burn the haystack if you are holding the lighterr :v2_dizzy_cool:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 am

I am still here! Not had much chance to play though - got up to the log push puzzle so far, had a few cracks at it and failed miserably, but will carry on when time allows.

MrGillespie
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby MrGillespie » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:57 am

Thanks for the image Noggin. :v2_dizzy_cheers:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:34 pm

You won't be surprised to know that I have restarted this frigging game countless times. It really is good though. I'm in the celtic temple and I can see the pipes but can't work out how to get to them. I've pushed several buttons but no luck. I also can't get the gold cup this time without the fish getting me and I did it in a previous incarnation. Is there a way of doing it or a device I can use?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 am

Sparkles:
The button that releases the bats in the ceiling is the one that opens the trapdoor with the pipe.

The gold cup is just a typical 'me' puzzle - jump right and drop down to get the coin, then swim up and to the right and try and get the fish as near as possible when you jump out of the water. That way it has further to travel when you jump to the left edge and then drop and get the cup.