Property Ladder Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Property Ladder Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by addicteddizzy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks so much SnTrooper, managed to get on a bit now. Just got to work out how to cause a distraction with the mousehole and also figure out how I can be both the thief and wear the guard outfit now!

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Have done those things now and I have the gold bar, just got to work out what to do with it. I have a spade, spanner, gold bar and dragon egg along with the museum pass and daisy's passport and 64,099 coins.

As far as I can remember I have to cook the egg and take a leap of faith and I don't seem to be getting anywhere with either. Am I missing something very obvious??

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:08 am

^How you cook the egg and what you need to do with the gold bar are done at the same place.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Thanks for helping me SnTrooper, I managed to sort the egg straight after my post and then figured that the same would be good for the gold. But... I have jumped off every riverbank and I'm literally just :hitwall: :hitwall: have read through the thread again and can't see anything that would help but it has given me a new problem, am I supposed to be getting that diamond down from the flagpole as well? I only have a spanner and a spade and neither of those are working :v2_dizzy_confused3:

Just as a side note, when the soldier disappeared there looks to be a shed / wall behind where he was standing - was I supposed to do anything there because I didn't. I did use the machete and bolt cutters there though.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:37 pm

^Just jump away from the water and then dig. If I remember right it was the one near the mansion.
No, the flagpole isn't anything.
No, the only thing behind the soldier was the night vision goggles.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Should I admit that I’ve been trying to jump into the water... :embarassed: “slinks off to try and jump in the right direction” :v2_dizzy_blush:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Phew, I can finally move in!! Thanks for all your help SnTrooper and thank you for another fab game Grandad. Highlight was discovering the use for the empty cardboard box :dizzy_biggrin: might give Mensa Dizzy a go next, when my frazzled brain has recovered a little :dizzy_rolleyes:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:02 am

Well done 'Addicted' and glad you enjoyed my little brainteaser. Mensa Dizzy is more logic based rather than inventory based puzzles so hopefully will cause your brain to melt :say_yes: