Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 pm

First, use the spanner on the chimney.
How to get a diamond? Where is the fruit?

I have: bar of soap, cherry pip, binoculars, swipe card, red balloon, baton, magnifying glass, library card, wet army, crowbar, orange ball, green pyramid, magnet, working mini fan, crank, coat hanger, sticky tape, walking stick, hooter, ball of string, spanner, red cross, heart, snake charmer's pipe, fake beard, violin, potato, small rock, pickaxe, strength potion x1, blue starfish, loo roll, elephant horn , egg timer, electrical fuse, bicycle pump, cigarette, pickaxe, lit candle, empty box, guitar, L plate, piggy bank, screwdriver, balloon with rock, sea shell, potato, strawberry, dinger, what to do?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm up on the roof (I might break into song if I don't scream) and the b***** bucket of water us useless. I wondered if it mattered which sink you filled it in (have I gone too deep in my desparation?)

I tried the spanner on the chimney and all I get is the message about wondering where the pipe goes. I must be doing something wrong.

Have you tried the strawberry on Tower Island. I have a feeling that the pirate crew's trousers are colour coded.
Last edited by Sparkles 49 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Yeah same Sparkles, going crazy now!

Thanks Jarek but that didn't work - tried it a hundred ways. Thinking i must be missing something obs :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad:

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:15 pm

"Have you tried the strawberry on Tower Island. "
I tried to use a strawberry, I lost my life.

I have: bar of soap, cherry pip, binoculars, swipe card, red balloon, baton, magnifying glass, library card, wet army, crowbar, orange ball, green pyramid, magnet, syringe, blueberry, bell, L plate, pencil, fire extinguisher, denim cap, lit candle empty bucket, bunch of flowers, bucket of water, bottle of wine, crank, coat hanger, sticky tape, walking stick, hooter, ball of string, spanner, red cross, heart, snake charmer's pipe, fake beard, violin, potato, small rock, pickaxe, strength potion x1, blue starfish, loo roll, elephant horn , egg timer, electrical fuse, bicycle pump, cigarette, pickaxe, lit candle, empty box, guitar, L plate, piggy bank, screwdriver, balloon with rock, sea shell, potato, strawberry, what to do?

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:I tried the spanner on the chimney and all I get is the message about wondering where the pipe goes.
Have you been through the door with four candles yet? You don't need anything to get through it.

I think I'm about where you and quiggie are except I don't have the bucket yet. Where is it?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 pm

SnTrooper wrote:
Sparkles 49 wrote:I tried the spanner on the chimney and all I get is the message about wondering where the pipe goes.
Have you been through the door with four candles yet? You don't need anything to get through it.

I think I'm about where you and quiggie are except I don't have the bucket yet. Where is it?
Ah SnTrooper I hope your here to save us from this madness!!!!
Sure i've tried that door loads of times holding no items but ima try again.
Think you get the bucket when you give the gold to the monk at the top of the stairs.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:38 pm

quiggie wrote:
SnTrooper wrote:

Ah SnTrooper I hope your here to save us from this madness!!!!
Sure i've tried that door loads of times holding no items but ima try again.
Think you get the bucket when you give the gold to the monk at the top of the stairs.
omfg i'm thru the door, thanks SnTrooper, but what sort of twisted mind does that already fragile (drunk) people hic.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:41 am

Thank you, thank you. Found the water and the beans. Going back to the tree climbimg bit to get some more coins now I know I can replenish my life!!! Still not sorted out the skinny dippers though!

Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Jarek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:47 am

Where did you find the beans?

"I tried the spanner on the chimney and all I get is the message about wondering where the pipe goes."
Drop the snow. Go to the roof. Use a spanner.

Write what items you have. I will tell you what to do.
Last edited by Jarek on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 am

but what sort of twisted mind does that already fragile (drunk) people hic.
Not me Annie, just some monk standing by a Buddha with four candles saying 'Empty the pockets of your mind' :dizzy_rolleyes:
Going back to the tree climbimg bit to get some more coins now I know I can replenish my life!!!
Oh Sparkles, you are so going to kick yourself later on in the game when you discover the secret of the training area
:dizzy_mad:

General info:
Normal people don't pour buckets of water down chimneys if they don't know what's at the bottom of the pipe.
:v2_dizzy_confused2: