Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Jarek
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Solo (2018) (HELP THREAD)

Post by Jarek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:10 am

'Empty the pockets of your mind'
Less zero items in your pocket. Go to the door with four candles.

I have: strawberry, library card, violin, snake charmer's pipe, magnifying glass, binoculars, hooter, spanner, swipe card, red balloon, pickaxe, pencil, black pearl record, potato, L plate, lit candle, small rock, bottle of bleach , bunch of flowers, pickaxe, walking stick, bicycle pump, screwdriver, cigarette, crowbar, elephant horn, guitar, loo roll, army wet suit, ballon with rock, sea shell, what to do?

Why the screwdriver looks like a glass of juice?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Well thanks to SnTrooper i got a good bit done down there, but well stuck again now tryna get a funny shape for the door so i can get stuff out. I have tried every item i have (original & alternate) nada, think i need to do this before getting any further! Also done all that on the pipe too!

GRANDAD: I know i'm so embarrassed, but its so big its hard to remember everything :dizzy_wink:

Anywhoo a little hint on the funny shape would be handy if anyone can hear me :v2_dizzy_confused2:

Oh yeah i forgot - i need to get the plunger out of the water & press the button - help!
Last edited by quiggie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Thank you, thank you. Found the water and the beans. Going back to the tree climbimg bit to get some more coins now I know I can replenish my life!!! Still not sorted out the skinny dippers though!
SPARKLES: Where is the climbing money tree? I found the beans & water too. We can't do the skinny dipper till we can get our items out of the furnace place.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Jarek wrote:'Empty the pockets of your mind'
Less zero items in your pocket. Go to the door with four candles.

I have: strawberry, library card, violin, snake charmer's pipe, magnifying glass, binoculars, hooter, spanner, swipe card, red balloon, pickaxe, pencil, black pearl record, potato, L plate, lit candle, small rock, bottle of bleach , bunch of flowers, pickaxe, walking stick, bicycle pump, screwdriver, cigarette, crowbar, elephant horn, guitar, loo roll, army wet suit, ballon with rock, sea shell, what to do?

Why the screwdriver looks like a glass of juice?
The screwdriver looks like a glass of juice cause screwdriver is also the name of a cocktail.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Jarek, the beans and the water are through the 4 candle door. Go through the door by the furnace then jump right, at the wall. that's the water. then jump right again through the wall and that's where the beans are.

Items I have are: swipe card, paperclip, crowbar, pickaxe, bar of soap, ball of string,elephant horn, coconut, red cross, nylon socks, bucket, spanner, butterfly net, loo roll, horn, balloon with small rock, strength potion x 1, army wet suit, prism, orange ball, guitar, empty cardboard box, bleach.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Oh and Grandad, you're a wicked b****** but we all love you for giving us brain teasers like this (I think so anyway!!!).

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Jarek, the beans and the water are through the 4 candle door. Go through the door by the furnace then jump right, at the wall. that's the water. then jump right again through the wall and that's where the beans are.

Items I have are: swipe card, paperclip, crowbar, pickaxe, bar of soap, ball of string,elephant horn, coconut, red cross, nylon socks, bucket, spanner, butterfly net, loo roll, horn, balloon with small rock, strength potion x 1, army wet suit, prism, orange ball, guitar, empty cardboard box, bleach.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Oh and Grandad, you're a wicked b****** but we all love you for giving us brain teasers like this (I think so anyway!!!).
Use the paperclip on a locker in Deserted Island
Swap the nylon socks for a cherry & give to sailor
Use the butterfly net thru where the red stool is then down the ladder to the left

When you said getting coins from a tree did you mean the tree in the training area of Deserted Island?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:10 pm

GRANDAD: What is the secret of the training area? Pretty sure i'm finished in there apart from the dinger. Been snooping around but can't seem to discover any secret, but then it is me sooooooooooooooooo

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Thanks Quiggie. i'd already done the thing with the butterfly net and the paperclip but I haven't done the socks yet. haven't come across any cherries though other than in the cake shop and he just says he likes vegemite sandwiches.

Yes the trees I was climbing were the Training Area and I've done that now. I have 18 coins and can't seem to uncover any more.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 pm

quiggie, search around a bit more in the room with the plunger to get it.

Sparkles, you need to find the last two coins. They should all be available to you now, you just have to find them.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:09 pm

I got the plunger SnTrooper but now its stuck, can't seem to find anything else in there, thinking i need to break the glass? but can't get anything else down the chimney :v2_dizzy_blush: